Silverstone Woodlands is the official campsite of Silverstone Circuit. Why? Because it offers a combination of great value for money with a quality camping experience.
From the moment you arrive at the campsite you’ll notice that the facilities are second to none. With purpose built toilet & shower blocks, top-notch evening entertainment, themed bars and great on-site food, it’s easy to see why all the guests are happy campers!
You can camp at Silverstone Woodlands by selecting the camping option when booking your weekend race tickets on our website. If you have already bought a weekend race ticket but forgot to book camping at the same time, or would like to upgrade, then please call our contact centre on: 0844 3750 740.
Facilities for all events:
- Purpose built toilet & shower facilities.
- Quality on site caterers - even at small events we try to provide you with great food with sensible prices.
- ‘The Petrol Head’ pub – expect more great nights with live sport, music, quizzes & competitions!
- Site security - feel safe with our team of qualified security staff patrolling the site.
- Electrical hook-up pitches - we have over 300 electrical hook-up pitches available.
- Only a 250m walk from the circuit!
For the larger events we also have:
- The Big Top – hosting our main stage with great live music and DJs.
- Wide selection of food options – why not eat out!
- On-site bars – serving everything from ice cold beer to soft drinks.
- Big Screens - showing live sport & race highlights.
- Trade village – bargain hunters look no further!
- Campsite Convenience Store - selling all of your daily essentials.
- Cash points.
- Complimentary site shuttle service.
Here’s what MCN's editor, Marc Potter, wrote about our official campsite:
“The campsite had the atmosphere of a festival, the bands drew massive crowds, the facilities were spot-on, there were plenty of TV screens and loads of entertainment to keep us all amused. Friends who took children said even they had a fantastic weekend and I know from experience that bike racing isn’t always kiddie friendly.”
Want to find out more?
For more information specifically about the Silverstone Woodlands Campsite, please visit the Silverstone Woodlands website.