Silverstone Race Makers
2018 Race Maker applications will be open on 8th January!
- Do you want to be a part of the UK’s most prestigious motor sport events?
- Are you a people-person who can help us offer a big hearted welcome?
- Do you want hands on event experience?
- Do you want to be part of a team who are passionate about delivering world class events?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you! We are looking for volunteers to fulfil various roles such as customer service, gate and grandstand stewards. Volunteers will be working directly with members of the Silverstone Circuits team and its partners. Responsibilities may include welcoming members of the public to the venue, ticket checking, giving directions, dealing with customer queries and stewarding,
As a ‘Thank You’ for your time over the event weekend you will be provided with training, your own Race Maker uniform and accessories, food and refreshments.
Applications are open from Monday 8 January until Monday 5 February and we will notify all successful applicants a few days after the closing date. Following the interview, you will be invited to take part in a training day in March 2018 – dates to be confirmed.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to drop the team an email who will be happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to:
- Be over 18
- Be able to provide evidence of your entitlement to work in the UK
- Be a good team player
- Not be afraid of hard work
- Be pro-active
- Be able to travel at your own expense to Silverstone for training and live event days
- Be available to attend an interview if your application is successful
|2018 dates will be released once the 2018 calendar has been confirmed|
|2018 Provisional Calendar|
Preference will be given to those who can attend multiple events should applications be oversubscribed.
All successful applicants may be subject to a DBS check.