Charlie has had 102 podium finishes and 44 race wins during his 25 year racing history and has 12 years instructor experience.
- Years instructing experience: 12 Years
- Years racing experience: 25 Years
- Race Wins: 44
- Podiums: 102
- Favourite Experience Car: Single Seater, Lotus
- Favourite Corner: Maggotts Becketts
- Began racing in Karts in 1989 for 10 years, competing in the British European and world Championships
- In 1999 began in car racing finishing runner up in the Formula First Winter Series and also winning his first car at Silverstone.
- Over the following years drove in British Formula Ford, Formula Renault and Formula 3.
- Podium position and wins at race tracks around the world such as Albert Park, Phillip Island, Monza, Nurburgring and Spa
- Since 2008 Charlie has been a professional sports car and GT driver racing and winning in Championships such as Le Mans Series, FIA GT, British GT, VLN, British Endurance Championship, Bathurst 12 Hours and Dubai 24 Hours
Hints and tips
At Silverstone be committed through the high speed section of Maggotts and Becketts but very controlled through the slower speed sections as it’s easy to lose time in these areas. Enjoy the flow of the circuit.
Driving LMP1 Pescorola in Le Mans Series for a British team at Silverstone was amazing experience. Competing against drivers like Jacques Villeneuve, Alan McNish and Tom Kristiensen.