Chris has lots of racing experience with both cars and bikes and has been sharing his knowledge as an instructor for the last 20 years.
- Years instructing experience: 20
- Years racing experience: 21 (Cars) 10 (Bikes)
- Race Wins: 90
- Podiums: 147
- Favourite Experience Car: Audi R8
- Favourite Corner: Maggotts/Beckets complex
- 1993 – 2004 Formula Ford 1600, Formula Vauxhall, Formula Opel Lotus, British GT, National Super sports, European Historic Endurance
- 1993 – Champion
- 1995 – Champion
- 1997 – Champion
- 1999 - Champion
- 2005 – VdeV Championship sports prototype - Champion
- 2008 – VdeV Championship sports prototype
- 2009/2010 – selected European Speed Series Prototypes
- 2011 – Blancpain Endurance Series with Nissan - Champion
- 2012 – Blancpain Endurance Series with Nissan and European Classic Festivals with JD Classics
- 2013 – European Classic Festivals with JD Classics (Stirling Moss Trophy – Champion Historic Touring Car Championship – Champion)
Hints and tips
Silverstone has the fastest complex of corners on any Grand Prix Circuit in the world but also some of the slowest and most technical and it is the slow corners that catch drivers out, therefore patience and discipline is essential for that perfect lap; work closely with your instructor.
My favourite memory of Silverstone is the first time I came to Silverstone with my Dad in 1979 running a car in the European F2 Championship the noise and atmosphere was awesome!