Rob has a fantastic 21 years with of instructor experience behind him, during this time he has achieved 120+ podium finishes with half of these being race wins!
- Years instructing experience: 21
- Years racing experience: 27
- Race Wins: 65+
- Podiums: 120+
- Favourite Experience Car: Formula Silverstone Single Seater
- Favourite Corner: Senna Esses (Turns 3-7) at Suzuka or Maggotts/Becketts
- Single seater and karts driving background
- Raced sports cars professionally since 2000
- Raced globally in Daytona, Suzuka, Spa, Abu Dhabi, Le Mans
- Currently racing in the British GT Championship, the Blancpain Endurance Series and the UAE National Racing Series based in Dubai
Hints and tips
I always tell my friends to go for either the Single Seater Experience or the Rally Experience. The Silverstone Single Seater experience will give you much better understanding of the skill set required to drive and race an open cockpit, open wheeled Formula racing car. And the Rally experience, even for a professional racing driver, is something new and challenging.
My favourite race circuit is Monza in Italy – the history of the venue makes it a very special place to race. And my top three racing drivers of all time are Tazio Nuvolari, Ayrton Senna and Gilles Villeneuve – because of his flamboyant style.