Each year Silverstone donates event tickets to the value of approximately £20,000 to a wide range of charitable causes across the region. These are typically used to raise funds through a raffle or charity auction.
Our charity policy allows us to focus our available resources on our most local charities (within a 10 mile radius) or those with a strong motorsport connection.
If you would like to apply for event tickets to raise funds through a raffle or auction and you meet the criteria above, please fill in the charity enquiry form opposite.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive unfortunately we are unable to respond to enquiries that do not meet the criteria above.
Local Resident Information
Information relevant to our local residents will appear here when available:
We would like to keep our local residents more informed of circuit activity and the best way to do this is by email.
If you live in one of the circuit’s surrounding villages* please submit your details below so that we can send you regular and relevant communications.
* Silverstone, Whittlebury, Dadford, Lilingstone Dayrell, Lillingstone Lovell, Biddlesden, Brackley Hatch, Syresham and Whitfield.
Silverstone Circuit is the Home of British Motor Racing and, whilst totally committed to this status, we are equally dedicated to working with the local community and wider society, taking responsibility for the impact of our activities on customers, suppliers, employees and the community as well as the environment.
CSR – Silverstone objectives
- To make a positive contribution to the local community, maximising the benefits that the circuit brings and minimising any negative effects.
- To expand on some of the successful education initiatives that Silverstone already has in place.
- Maximise utilisation of our health initiatives to benefit the local community.
- Use Silverstone’s brand, heritage and facilities to increase tourism to our region, working with partners from Northamptonshire and Aylesbury Vale.
- Minimise the effect that the business and its’ activities has on the environment.