Nestled between Maggotts Corner and Wellington Straight, Silverstone Six gives you and your guests a prime position to watch the race unfold. As the name suggests, the facility offers views of six corners from the VIP grandstand* which include; Maggotts, Becketts, Farm Curve, Village, The Loop and Aintree.
Restaurants within Silverstone Six hospitality benefit from trackside views and adjoining garden terrace.
Click here to view our 360° tour of the Silverstone Six Terrace.
- Admission, VIP ticket wallet and passes to Silverstone Six Hospitality
- Car parking in the ratio of one parking space between two guests. Shuttle Transfer to facility
- Standing terrace viewing with a grandstand seat overlooking the six corners
- Large viewing screen opposite terrace
- Official Silverstone hospitality team hosts to ensure your day runs smoothly
- Silverstone TV showing live race action, video replays and interviews in all suites
- Radio tuned to Silverstone Radio
- Official Grand Prix souvenir programme
Food and Drink
- All day chef's table including breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea menus created by Steven Saunders, Fellow Masterchef of Great Britain
- Fully complimentary bar with champagne, beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
Packages available from 1 guest upwards. Private tables are available for groups of 10 or 12 guests, or smaller numbers on a shared basis.
• Thu 03 July - £120 (Kaiser Chiefs Concert)*
• Fri 04 July - £220pp
• Sat 05 July - £310pp
• Sun 06 July - £920pp
• Sat 05 & Sun 06 July - £1,125pp
Prices are subject to VAT at 20%.
Please note that children under 8 are not permitted in our Hospitality venues.
* Evening hospitality including: food and bar options, grandstand access and free parking. Estimated timings TBC 18:00-20:00.