The Drivers’ Lounge offers a unique combination of celebrity entertainment and top-class hospitality. Hosted by a well-known sports compere, you’ll rub shoulders with some of the most famous names in British motorsport whilst enjoying sumptuous cuisine, all-day champagne and fantastic views.
The Drivers' Lounge will be situated at Lakeside, which offers fantastic improved views of Vale and Stowe Corner. You wont miss any of the action with a view of the track from the restaurant.
In 2013, look forward to high levels of service and entertainment, F1™ celebrity appearances, autograph sessions and great and improved vantage points from which to view the very pinnacle of British motorsport.
- Admission into Lakeside Hospitality and its dedicated grandstand (unreserved seating)
- Viewing from a grandstand seat
- VIP wallet containing your itinerary, information, directions and tickets
- Car parking in the ratio of one parking space between two guests
- Televisions showing live race action, video replays and interviews and big screen opposite
- Official Silverstone hospitality team hosts to ensure your day runs smoothly
- Radio tuned to Silverstone Radio
- Official Grand Prix souvenir programme and autograph cards
- Packages available from 1 guest upwards
- Private tables are available for groups of 8, 10 or 12 guests, or smaller numbers on a shared basis
Food and drink
- All-day deluxe chef's table including breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
- Full complimentary bar service, with pink champagne, specially selected wines, spirits, beers and soft drinks
View more images of the Drivers’ Lounge