For 2014 this event will operate from The Silverstone Wing, the circuit’s state-of-the-art, multi-million pound new Pit and Paddock Complex. This spectacular new facility, measuring 360 metres in length and 30 metres at its highest point, will further enhance Silverstone’s position as a premier racing destination, providing world class facilities for teams, officials and spectators alike.
Experience hospitality in this ultramodern venue with balcony viewing looking out over the start/finish straight and access to a VIP grandstand with fantastic views of the first corner (Abbey) up to Farm Curve. Dine on first-class food with flavours from around the world and enjoy a fully inclusive bar including champagne all day.
- VIP wallet and passes to the Le Mans Spirit Club Hospitality lounge located in the Silverstone Wing, Hall 5 from 08.30
- Official event goodie bag and programme
- Open Paddock
- Access to the Grid Walk
- Pit Lane access at allocated times during the day
- Selection of interactive entertainment inc scalextrix, pool tables & simulator
- Giant screen viewing from inside the restaurant
- Compère to welcome guests and keep them informed of all the action throughout the day
- Official Silverstone hospitality team hosts
- Car parking pass (1 per 2 guests)
- Shuttle bus transfers to and from hospitality car park
Food & Drink
- Sumptuous food supplied by Silverstone Hospitality, locally sourced and organic where possible
- Sumptuous breakfast on arrival
- Chef’s Table buffet lunch with selection of desserts
- Full complimentary bar with bottled beer, wines, soft drinks and champagne
- Afternoon Tea
Private tables for groups of 10, smaller numbers of guests will be on a shared table.
• Sun 20 April - £395pp exc. VAT
Prices are subject to VAT at 20%.
• Kindly note children’s places will be charged at full price
• The final entertainment package will be confirmed approximately 4 weeks prior to the event