For 2015, the FIA World Endurance Championship comes to Silverstone on the weekend of 10-12 April. Secure your exclusive hospitality package for race day Sunday. Created in 1923, the 24 hours of Le Mans, the most famous Endurance race in the world, conveys outstanding sportsmanship, challenges and technological values.
Prototypes and GT's will be on the grid together, competing in long distance racing where anything can happen. Enjoy the best of this action as well as excellent catering and service - perfect for corporate guests or simply if you would like to treat yourself to a great day out.
Packages and prices
The Le Mans Spirit Club will be located in the Silverstone Wing overlooking the start/finish straight, from where the elevated views provide some of the circuit’s best viewing.
Sunday 12 April:
|Venue Package||Prices||Book Now|
|Price exc. VAT||Price inc. VAT|
|Le Mans Spirit Club||£370||£444|
- Pit Walk and Grid Walk access
- General access for Friday and Saturday of the event
- Le Mans Spirit Club access on Sunday (Race Day)
- Free wifi
- Large premium buffet with breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
- Full complimentary bar with Champagne, cocktails, wines, beer, soft drinks, coffee and tea
- Goodie bag and official programme
- Selection of interactive entertainment
- Full race television coverage on TV screens and large screen
- Private tables for groups of 10, smaller number of guests will be on shared tables
- VIP car parking pass (1 per 3 guests)
Call 0844 3728 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book