The Club Class package offers you the chance to get closer to the action in an informal, relaxed setting and all at a great price.
Based in Hall 5 of the Wing with balcony views over looking the International Pit straight, you can choose Saturday to watch the all important qualifying sessions, or Sunday - the main race day. Your day includes breakfast rolls, wholesome style lunch with afternoon snack and complimentary tea, coffee and cordial. A bar will be available on the day to purchase soft drinks and alcohol.
Your day includes:
- Hospitality in Hall 5 of the Wing with balcony access and views of the International Pits Straight
- Indoor 13m² large screen with TV feed of both qualifying and the racing action
- Car parking pass (1 per 2 guests)
- Shuttle bus transfers to and from hospitality car park
- Compère to welcome guests and keep them informed of all the action throughout the day
- Hostess to meet and greet on arrival
- Access to the International Pit Lane to get up close and personal to the action with incredible views
Food and Drink
- Food package includes breakfast rolls and bowl food style buffet lunch
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks available throughout the day
- Full cash bar facility running throughout the day (alcohol served from 10.30am onwards)
Private tables are available for parties of 10, but individual bookings of 1 or more available on shared tables.
- Sat 30 Aug - £125
- Sun 31 Aug - £225
- Sat 30-Sun 31 Aug - £275
Prices are per person and subject to VAT at 20%.
Please note that children under 8 are not permitted in our Hospitality venues.
Note: Club Class Hospitality is located at the International Paddock with racing starting/finishing from the National Paddock.