After a couple of years absence the oldest and one of the biggest motorcycle racing Clubs returns to Silverstone.
The British Motorcycle Racing Club (also known as “Bemsee”) runs on the Silverstone International Circuit for the first time over the weekend of 10–11 May. First time for the Club, first in fact, for any bike event to race on the International format circuit - it’s been used for testing but never raced!
So there should be many interesting contests with Bemsee bringing full grids in most classes in 2014 – featured at this meeting are:
• Morello Services MRO Powerbikes inc Clubman 1000
• Team Respro MRO 600 inc Clubman 600
• BMCRC Rookie Open 600 & 1000
• BMCRC Thunderbike UK
• DFDS Seaways Yamaha Past Masters
• National Junior Cup
• Freshdrop BMZRC 250 MZ
• EDIasia Formula 400
• MRO Minitwins
• BMCRC-RKB F1 & F2 Sidecars
• 2-Stroke GP’s
• & guest class: Bonham’s Lansdowne British Historic Championship
Children aged 15 years and under go FREE!
All tickets purchased are subject to the following Terms & Conditions.