FIA World Endurance Championship 2013
Spirit of Le Mans Hospitality
This year’s FIA World Endurance Championship will operate from The Silverstone Wing, the circuit’s state-of-the-art, multi-million pound new Pit and Paddock Complex.
The spectacular new building, measuring 360 metres in length and 30 metres at its highest point, will further enhance Silverstone’s position as a premier racing destination, providing world class facilities for teams, officials and spectators alike.
Our Spirit of Le Mans package will be running from the new Hall 5 area of the Wing for the first time, offering fantastic panoramic views of Stowe, Vale and Club corners as well as a balcony viewing looking out over the start/finish line straight. Dine on first class food and enjoy a fully inclusive bar including champagne all day.
Every guest can enjoy the included services listed below:
- Views of the start/finish line from adjoining balcony and restaurant
- Access to VIP Grandstand with views of Stowe, Vale and Club Corners as well as the International Pit Straight
- Paddock Pass per guest (subject to availability)
- A dedicated seat and table for the day, private tables for groups of 10, smaller numbers of guests will be on a shared table.
- Full English breakfast
- Chef's table buffet lunch with selection of desserts
- Afternoon tea
- Drinks package includes champagne, beers, wines and soft drinks
- Guest speakers and racing simulator
- Official event programme
- Silverstone event managers to ensure your day runs smoothly
- Car parking – 1 pass per 2 guests
- Shuttle transfer from VIP car park to the Silverstone Wing