Tom started racing in karts and soon began racing against racing legends from his youth, such as Andy Wallace, Tommy Erdos, Mike Jordan & Ian Flux.
Years instructing experience:
Years racing experience:
Favourite Experience Car:
- Started in Karts and Motorcycle Trials
- Moved into clubman racing in various saloon cars
- Moved into Formula palmer Audi and Radical Sportscars
- Won the Radical Clubmans series in 06 & 07
- Moved to Radical Sportcars main series
- Been runner up in championship twice
- Tom now drives in Radical UK and European series as a professional driver and the GT Open
- Raced at all UK circuits and a range of European and F1 circuits including Spa, Imola, Monza and of course Silverstone
- Rraced against some racing icons and Le mans legends from my youth, such as Andy Wallace, Tommy Erdos, Mike Jordan & Ian Flux
Hints and tips
Lots of long, fast corners so really look up and through the corner to the exit. This will allow to begin opening the wheel lock and getting the power down sooner.
Always hard braking.