Hit the Road
Got the driving bug after Level 1? Level 2 is far more advanced and perfectly balances the combination of theory and practice. You will start the day grasping the basics of the Highway Code, then be welcomed back into the Renault Clio 200 Cup car to start learning those all important handling manoeuvres. By the end of the session you will have mastered maintaining a consistent speed and line around corners, turning the car, navigating junctions and roundabouts, coping with oncoming traffic and understanding how to spot potential hazards.
Overall you will develop your knowledge and skills further since Level 1 and be be prepared for the challenge of Level 3 - Recognise and Respond.
- Welcome on arrival
- Briefing by a qualified advanced driving instructor
- Event time: 2 hours 30 minutes – on a 1 to 1 basis
- 30 minute classroom session on Highway Code
- 10 minute basic practical
- 40 minute driving lesson on Silverstone’s road simulation course