Ever fancied taking your car on the circuit but didn’t know how or where to go? Our Track Taster Days gives you the opportunity to take part in one of our 30 minute taster sessions for only £45!
Our next Taster Day is on Sunday 22nd March - Please Book Online.
Please click here to download the timetable.
For newcomers to Track Days
- Our trained instructors will provide you with a full safety briefing and familiarisation laps before letting you loose onto the circuit. Remember there are no speed cameras in sight so relax and enjoy yourself!
- To make your Track Taster session even more memorable, have one of our championship winning instructors sit in your car with you and offer guidance and advice for only £45 per session. To book this please contact Julie Hartfield by calling 0844 3728 235 or by email - subject to availability.
- Please ensure you have read our T&C's / Driver Information prior to booking.
- Insurance - it should be noted that standard insurance will not cover track day driving. Please make your own arrangements for accident cover.
- Driver Definitions:
Intermediate Drivers must have driven their own car on track on more than two occasion's at any circuit in the United Kingdom.
- The track day will take place on the National Circuit and is for road cars only.
- A maximum of 2 slots can be booked in advance – please leave a gap of at least 35 minutes between sessions. Additional slots can be booked on the day subject to availability.
- Please note you will be required to arrive at the venue at least 1 hour before your track time commences.
- Helmets can be hired on the day for £10.
- Extras available on the open pit lane Silverstone Track Days on the Grand Prix and International Circuit, such as free instruction on familiarisation laps, are not included on the Track Taster Day on the National Circuit.