Riders’ Lounge – SOLD OUT
The MCE British Superbike Championship is one of the most competitive domestic race series and attracts riders from all over the world. The 12 round championship features a fantastic line up of riders including Shakey Byrne, Michael Laverty, James Ellison, Dan Linfoot, Leon Haslam and Peter Hickman.
The Riders’ Lounge is located in the Brooklands complex, overlooking the stadium section of the circuit. Watch from the balcony as the riders approach at speed down the Wellington straight before braking hard into Brooklands, Luffield and Woodcote corners and onto the start/finish straight.
- VIP entrance passes
- Suite compere interviewing riders throughout the day
- All day catering: breakfast, buffet lunch and afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar to include beers, wines & soft drinks
- Private tables of 10 (smaller numbers of a shared basis)
- Car Parking (1 pass per 2 hospitality tickets)
|Package||Sunday 10 September||Brochure||Book|
|Riders’ Lounge||Adult/Child* – £159||Download||SOLD OUT|
*Children aged 8 and over. All prices exclude VAT.
To book hospitality at the British Superbike Championships call 0844 3728 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.