The packed weekend of the Silverstone Classic provides spectacular historic motor racing on the world famous circuit, free access to the paddocks and grandstands, displays from over 100 car clubs featuring more than 10,000 classic cars over the weekend, plus interactive driving activities and dynamic demonstrations. There’s plenty of entertainment to enjoy too, with live music from headline acts, air displays, a vintage fun fair, and a shopping village.
The friendly and relaxed environment of the world’s biggest classic motor racing festival presents a perfect opportunity for entertaining and building relationships with clients, rewarding staff, or even just enjoying an exclusive experience with friends and family.
The Parc Fermé hospitality package offers an exclusive VIP experience, providing:
- Track-side viewing balcony, overlooking the start/finish line and pit lane
- All-inclusive catering in the Silverstone Wing: breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and evening cheese and biscuits (evening cheese and biscuits Friday and Saturday only)
- Complimentary wines, beers and soft drinks (alcohol served from 11am)
- Chauffeur driven transfer from the car park to the entrance of the International Paddock via the JET Village Green
- Complimentary entry to Silverstone Auctions for the Classic Car Sale.
Download the Parc Fermé brochure here.
TO BOOK HOSPITALITY VISIT THE SILVERSTONE CLASSIC WEBSITE.