IMPORTANT! THE COMPLETE TICKET FOR THE RELEVANT DAY MUST BE PRESENTED TO GAIN ENTRY TO THE EVENT. ENTRY WILL BE DENIED SHOULD ANY PART OF THE TICKET NOT BE PRESENTED OR BECOME DETACHED.
The purchase of a ticket to gain entry to the Silverstone motor racing venue (the “Venue”) for the 2017 British Grand Prix MotoGP™ round of the FIM Road Racing World Championship (the “Event”) constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions pursuant to which Silverstone Circuits Limited (“SCL”) is prepared to grant entry to the Venue and the Event. The ticket is purchased for the Event advertised. The Event is promoted by SCL.
1. The ticket is purchased for the Event and for those areas of the Event and the Venue which are specified. The date of the Event and/or the support programme may be subject to change by Dorna Sports S.L (“Dorna”), The Fédération Internationale de Motocyclisme (“FIM”) and/or SCL in which instance SCL will have no obligation to refund monies or exchange the ticket. Ticket holders agree that should the date of the Event alter, their ticket(s) will be issued for the altered date(s) of the Event in which case no refunds or exchanges will be available. The ticket shall remain at all time the property of SCL which has the right to recall the ticket at any time on reasonable grounds. SCL is unable to offer refunds or exchanges in respect of tickets purchased unless the Event is cancelled due to any circumstances beyond the control of SCL which are covered by relevant insurance.
2. Tickets are not transferable to other events and are strictly not to be offered for resale. Tickets must only be used for personal or private use. If this ticket is resold or transferred for profit or for commercial benefit or gain or as part of any hospitality package or similar arrangement by anyone without SCL’s written authority, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the Event and/or the Venue. Ticket holders agree to fully indemnify SCL for all costs and expenses (including legal expenses) incurred as a direct result of all and any claims howsoever arising from any third parties as a result of the contravention of this term.
3. SCL reserves the right to cancel any booking and be free to sell such tickets in circumstances where either a credit card has not been authorised, a cheque has not been honoured or (if applicable) the terms of payment on any invoice have not been met.
4. All tickets are security printed and should only be purchased direct from SCL or through an official ticket agency. Any attempt to present any other ticket will lead to refusal of admission and possible prosecution. Unauthorised vendors will be prosecuted.
5. SCL reserves the right to alter seat allocation without prior notice. If this is necessary for any reason, SCL will reimburse any reduction in value between the original and altered seat allocation. Camping is categorised “lively” and “quiet/family”. Whilst SCL shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure such camp sites match these descriptions it cannot make any representation or warranty as to the behaviour of users of such camp sites.
6. SCL reserves the right to restrict the type (e.g. 3 day, 1 day) and number of admission tickets, as well as the allocation of seating made available for public purchase. Additional capacity may be made available nearer the date of the Event. Tickets that include a roving grandstand seat for the Friday and/or Saturday and/or Sunday of the Event do not guarantee access to any particular grandstand or seat allocation and are subject to seat availability within the designated open roving grandstands. “Camping” tickets can only be purchased with a ticket for the Event. Each person wishing to camp, both adult and child, must purchase an individual camping ticket.
7. Child tickets are for children aged 15 years and under at the time of the Event. SCL reserves the right to require evidence of proof of age.
8. Children using a child ticket must be accompanied, and supervised at all times, by a full paying adult. Each full paying adult may bring up to a maximum of four children. Each child ticket will have the identical status to that of the ticket presented by the accompanying adult.
9. SCL reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the Venue who do not comply with the Venue rules or these terms and conditions, who represent a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the staging of the Event or who have in their possession prohibited items, which shall include but not be limited to alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, chemicals of any kind, glass bottles (dishes or drinking vessels), metal knives, barbeques, ladders, laser devises, weapons, any offensive materials in whatever format, fireworks, flares, smoke or gas canisters (including aerosols and nitrous oxide), Chinese lanterns, candles / naked flames or flagsticks, unofficial tabards, drones, large tents or large shelters. SCL further reserves the right to conduct security searches of persons and their belongings to ensure the safety of persons at the Event. Pass-outs and re-admissions to the Venue shall be granted at SCL’s discretion. Re-admission shall only be possible if a valid official pass-out is presented.
10. Smoking is strictly prohibited in any grandstand.
11. CCTV cameras are in operation at the Venue. Ticket holders consent to any footage that may be taken of them for general security measures. Ticket holders consent that SCL may itself use or pass to the police or other relevant authority any recordings from CCTV footage for use in any proceedings. The Venue may use Automatic Number Plate Recognition Systems, and any information from this will be recorded and may be handed to the police. SCL shall handle all data in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
12. No animals (excluding Assistance Dogs) will be admitted to the Venue or any car parks. Ticket holders who need Assistance Dogs must contact SCL on +44(0)1327 320 280 to arrange this.
13. Ticket holders must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage or audio-visual footage (“Recording”), or store, record or transmit any information or other data, including official timing, results, performance, telemetry, weather or race control data (“Data”) of, at or in relation to the Event. It is forbidden to take into the Venue any equipment that may enable you to do the aforementioned acts save that personal electronic devices (including still image cameras, mobile telephones and other personal communications devices) are permitted within the Venue provided that any Recording, Data and any image, including photographic images and any still pictures derived or capable of being derived from a Recording (”Image”) of the Event that is recorded, stored and/or created thereon is used solely for personal and private non-commercial purposes. As a condition of entry to the Event ticket holders agree that (a) the use of any such Recording, Data or Image, for any form of public advertisement or display, or for profit or commercial gain or for any other purposes including without limit for display on any internet site (except the private enjoyment of the person making or storing the Recording, Data or Image) without the prior written consent of Dorna is strictly forbidden and will constitute a breach of these terms and conditions for which they may be liable; (b) on request by SCL or Dorna the ticket holder shall assign to FOWC in writing the copyright and all other intellectual property in any Image or Recording made at the Event; and (c) the ticket holder consents to the use by Dorna (and by any third party authorised by Dorna from time to time) for the purposes of or in connection with any publication, exhibition or broadcast (including any advertising or promotional literature, campaign or material) in any media worldwide and approved by Dorna of any still or moving picture images taken at the Event where such image includes any image of the ticket holder and the ticket holder waives any and all of their personality and privacy rights to the extent necessary to permit such use.
14. SCL will not be liable for any delay in performing its obligations as a result of fire, flood or similar natural disaster, strikes, industrial disputes, abnormally inclement weather, war, acts or threats of terrorism, governmental order or decrees or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
15. Official merchandising is only on sale inside the Venue. No unauthorised trading is permitted within the Venue or any official car parking facility.
16. In the interests of public safety, SCL reserves the right to request ticket holders to leave the Venue at any time for safety reasons or immediately after the Event. No admission or re-admission after the end of the Event will be permitted.
17. During the Event the noise level may be very loud within the Venue. In particular ticket holders are advised to wear hearing protection during races and other track activity to reduce the risk of hearing damage.
18. While at the Venue ticket holders should always keep to the designated paths and access all freestanding banked viewing areas with caution using steps/path as appropriate.
19. Motorsport, which forms the principle activity at the Event, can be dangerous to competitors and spectators alike. In recognition of such danger, to the maximum extent permitted by law the ticket holder by their purchase and use of a ticket for the Event is deemed to irrevocably waive any and all rights/claims which they may now or at any time in the future have against, and releases from all liability and agrees not to sue and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, each of the FIM, Dorna, SCL, the International Road Racing Teams Association and any other entity connected with the ownership and/or organisation of the Event, together with their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, agents, servants, representatives and contractors, for any personal injury, death, damage or loss of any kind that the ticket holder may suffer or sustain or cause as a result of or in connection with the ticket holder’s presence at the Event.
20. Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude or limit the liability of any party in respect of death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited at law. The exclusions and limitations of liability in these terms and conditions are for the benefit of all parties named in Clause 19 and can be directly enforced by them.
21. Statutory rights are not affected. If a ticket holder has a grievance to raise please ensure that this is done within one month of the Event, otherwise SCL may not be able to consider the grievance.
22. SCL (Company registration no. 882843) registered office is at Silverstone Circuit, Northamptonshire NN12 8TN.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties shall submit exclusively to the Courts of England.
Please keep this ticket safe and in good condition as a duplicate ticket will not be issued if it is lost or stolen and a defaced or illegible ticket may become invalidated. SCL will not be liable for any lost or stolen tickets, and are not obliged to re-issue such lost or stolen tickets.
- Any changes in address should be notified in writing to the Booking Office by 1st April 2017.
- Please make any enquiries regarding your order to the Booking Office on 01327 320280 within 14 days of receiving this order confirmation.
- Your tickets will be despatched from approximately four weeks prior to the Event by Guaranteed Next Day Delivery. We regret that we are unable to guarantee safe delivery and we accept no liability for lost-in-post claims.
- The passes and route directions for coach transfers will be included when ticket orders are despatched.
Bulk Ticket Purchase – Additional Terms & Conditions:
In addition to SCL’s standard terms and conditions (shown above), any order in excess of eleven (11) tickets and/or passes (or any number of orders resulting in the same Purchaser receiving in excess of eleven (11) tickets and/or passes) shall be subject to the following conditions and may be subject to a request to execute a separate agreement with SCL. Please call Helen Hoban on 0844 3728 284 to enquire and for further information.
- The Purchaser warrants that the tickets and/or passes are purchased for personal and private use.
- The Purchaser shall not sell or transfer any of the tickets and/or passes for financial or commercial gain, without the prior written permission of SCL.
- The Purchaser shall not offer any of the tickets and/or passes to any third party as part of any hospitality package or similar arrangement including but not limited to offers of tickets and/or passes combined with food and/or other drink and/or travel and/or entertainment.
- SCL reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove from the bearers of tickets and/or passes purchased or received in contravention of these terms and conditions.
- The Purchaser indemnifies SCL in full for all costs and expenses (including legal expenses) incurred as a direct or indirect result of all any claims howsoever arising from any third party (including legal expenses) incurred as a direct or indirect result of all any and claims howsoever arising from any third party (including but not limited to those refused entry or removed from the venue.
- The Purchaser agrees to make payment in full within 14 days of receipt of invoice from SCL if applicable. In any event the Purchaser agrees that if SCL has not received payment within 14 days SCL shall have the right in its absolute sole discretion to cancel the booking and SCL will be free to sell these tickets.
- The Purchaser agrees and acknowledges that there are no refunds or rights to cancel.
- The Purchaser agrees and acknowledges that should the date of the event change the tickets shall be issued for the changed date and there are no refunds or rights to cancel.
2017 BRITISH GRAND PRIX (MotoGP) – PUBLIC CAR PARK TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All vehicles (and their contents) parked within any car park operated by Silverstone Circuits Limited (“SCL”) are left at the owners’ sole risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law SCL shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by owners arising from their use of any SCL car park (including damage to owners’ vehicles and/or their contents). SCL reserves the right to move any vehicle it deems necessary due to logistical, safety or similar reasons.
- It is a condition of admission to Silverstone Circuit and any SCL car parks that no animals (save for Assistance Dogs) are allowed within such areas and owners acknowledge that SCL personnel or their appointed contractor shall be entitled to enter any vehicle by whatever means necessary at the owner’s cost in the event that any animal has been left within any vehicle. This pass is strictly not for resale and remains at all times the property of SCL.
- This pass is issued on the express condition that the holder is bound by the terms and conditions issued by SCL in relation to the SCL car parks and the Silverstone Circuit itself. This pass allows owners to enter the designated SCL car park to park their vehicles only and not for any other purpose (including, without limit, to conduct any trade or exhibition, to sell any goods, food or beverage or to camp). This pass is valid for the day indicated only, which may be subject to change in the event of any alteration to previously published timetables.
- Owners and passengers alike must at all times act responsibly and with due safety whilst in any SCL car park (either on foot or when driving). SCL reserves the right to confiscate this pass and refuse admission and/or eject any person(s) found in breach of these conditions or the conditions of entry to the Silverstone Circuit. SCL reserves the right to relocate pass holders to an alternative SCL car park in the event that the designated SCL car park is unavailable. SCL shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused in the event that any SCL car park is unavailable due to reasons beyond SCL’s control.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties shall submit exclusively to the Courts of England