1. Participants may only enter into this competition once
2. To enter participants must be 18 years or over at the time of entry
3. The competition will run from 09.00 on Monday 30 June 2014 to 23.59 on Wednesday 9 July 2014. The winner will be notified by 12.00 on Wednesday 16 July 2014. The winner will be chosen in front of an independent observer (the “Observer”) at random. If we do not get a response from that email within 24 hours then we reserve the right to offer the place to another customer.
4. Winners will be notified by email. SCL’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into
5. Once the prize draw has taken place, participants can obtain details of the winners by contacting Silverstone by post
6. By entering the promotion the prize winners agree to participate in publicity and material resulting from the promotion if requested to do so by SCL. SCL reserves the right to use the details of the prize winners in any publicity or material
7. The promotion is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of SCL or any group company, subsidiary, subcontractor of SCL or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
9. The prize is for: one of 3 x copies of the Xbox 360 MotoGP14 game or one of 3 x copies of the PS4 MotoGP14 game. Entrants must select which prize draw they would like to be entered into when entering the competition. Once the entrant has submitted their selection they cannot change it.
10. The winner and their guest must be 18 or over on the day of event
11. The prize does not include travel, accommodation or any other expenses
12. The prize is as described, not transferable, not exchangeable for cash and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that the winner is unable to claim or use the prize for any reason
13. If the advertised prize is not available, SCL reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
14. SCL reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time. If SCL do this will publish details of any changes on this page
15. By entering the promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decision of SCL in relation to all matters relating to the promotion, which shall be final
16. SCL cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting the prize. SCL is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or enter to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or any website, or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the promotion. Nothing shall exclude SCL’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or death or personal injury as a result of its negligence