Terms and Conditions
1. Participants may only enter into this competition once
2. To enter participants must be 18 years or over at the time of entry and a current member of the Silverstone Racing Club
3. The competition will run from 09.00 on Friday 30 May 2014 to 23.59 on Saturday 28 June 2014. The winner will be notified by 12.00 on Friday 11 July 2014. The winner will be chosen in front of an independent observer (the “Observer”) at random. If we do not get a response from that email within 24 hours then we reserve the right to offer the place to another customer
4. Winners will be notified by email. SCL’s and SRC’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into
5. Once the prize draw has taken place, participants can obtain details of the winners by contacting Silverstone by post
6. By entering the promotion the prize winners agree to participate in publicity and material resulting from the promotion if requested to do so by SCL. SCL reserves the right to use the details of the prize winners in any publicity or material
7. The promotion is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of SCL or any group company, subsidiary, subcontractor of SCL or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
9. The prize: 1 x one hour private tuition on the Silverstone Race Track. Dates and times will need to be organised through Hayley Hammond once the winner has been picked and notified.
10. The prize must be claimed by 11 July 2015.
11. The prize does not include travel, accommodation or any other expenses
12. The prize is as described, not transferable, not exchangeable for cash and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that the winner is unable to claim or use the prize for any reason
13. If the advertised prize is not available, SCL reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
14. SCL reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time. If SCL do this will publish details of any changes on this page
15. By entering the promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decision of SCL in relation to all matters relating to the promotion, which shall be final.
16. Private tuition is bound by the terms and conditions detailed. By accepting your private tuition you are agreeing to the experience terms and conditions.
16. SCL cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting the prize. SCL is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or enter to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or any website, or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the promotion. Nothing shall exclude SCL’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or death or personal injury as a result of its negligence