Your stallion awaits
Experience the power of Ferrari on Silverstone's famous International Circuit
Slip behind the wheel of the 483 BHP V8 Ferrari F430 Coupe, paddle through the gears and scream out of Silverstone’s famous corners. Treat yourself or give as a gift.
The Ferrari Thrill is the perfect taster experience, to maximise your time on track see our Ferrari Experience.
One of the most iconic supercars in the World? And you get to take to the wheel at the home of British Motorsport. Hear the roar of the engine and feel the power while driving in the tyre marks of legends. An unforgettable experience or the perfect gift.
Don’t take our word for it
"...Andrenaline rush like no other"
Gives you a completely new perspective on formula one when you see it next
What you need to know
Here's what you can look forward to:
Drive at the Home of British Motorsport and Formula 1 steeped in driving history. You’ll be surrounded by professional instructors in a world class location, we’ve thought of everything to ensure an unforgettable experience.
- The only fully inclusive experience in the UK. Accident Damage Indemnity is included in the price, so there are no hidden costs to pay on the day
- See through the eyes of your racing heroes, the ultimate experience for the driving enthusiast, with the unbeatable atmosphere of the home of British motorsport, Silverstone
- Expect to be at Silverstone for approximately 1.5 hours for this experience
- A full safety briefing and instruction delivered by an ARDs professional instructor
- Driving Session: 3 laps/5.7 miles approx, driving the Ferrari F430 Coupe
- The Memory Maker package of professional photos and video footage for an extra fee
Let's make sure you're good to go:
- Age: 21 or over
- Height: 5ft 2 ins – 6ft 6ins (157-198cm)
- Maximum weight: 18 stone (approx. 114,3kg)
- You must wear a long sleeved top/jumper, long trousers and comfortable shoes/trainers (but never flip flops)
- You need to have held a full UK manual driving licence for at least three years which must be presented on the day
- We’ll accept your international full manual licence/permit only if you can communicate well in English.
Lead the race from start to finish on this 1.85-mile fast and technically challenging circuit with its combination of high-speed corners and straights, also used by Formula 1.
Our experiences run throughout the year, you're bound to find a date to suit!
Our 2021 dates for this experience are now fully booked! Check back soon for our 2022 dates.