15 - 17 April 2022
Silverstone kicks off the
Showcasing the best biking talent, Bennetts British Superbikes returns to the National Circuit this Easter weekend, with the riders raring to kick start the new season.
WHAT YOU GET
- Roving grandstand seating
- Children aged 15 and under go free
- Free car parking
- Giant viewing screens
- Silverstone Radio broadcasting on 87.7FM
- Free entry into BSB Test Days 6&7 April
- Niall Mackenzie the was the most successful rider of the '90s, with three titles regularly runs our Yamaha R1M Masterclass days.
- The 2006 British Superbike Championship won by Ryuichi Kiyonari, was one of the most exciting climaxes to a British Superbike season in all time. Kiyonari fought off the challenge of Ducati powered Leon Haslam and Gregorio Lavilla at the final round in Brands Hatch.
- The 2009 British Superbike Championship was dominated by the Yamaha of Leon Camier who set a new record of 14 race wins in a season. Beating the previous record of 13 by Niall Mackenzie in the 1997 season.