The health and safety of fans, staff and teams visiting Silverstone remains our highest priority. We are working with the relevant authorities including Public Health England and the local agencies to ensure we put in place all the necessary policies and procedures to deliver COVID safe events.
Following the publication of the Government’s four step roadmap out of lockdown we are putting plans in place that will enable us to welcome as many fans as possible to all 2021 events. We remain optimistic that, providing the journey out of lockdown and the gradual easing of restrictions continues to be a success, we will have full crowds at Silverstone at all events
As we get closer to the events this Summer, If UK Government guidelines prevent Silverstone from hosting events with spectators, then ticket holders will be given the option to transfer their ticket to the following year or receive a full refund.
Yes, as we have enhanced security measures in place, you may be searched upon entering the venue. You are limited to one rucksack per person with a maximum capacity of 20 litres.
To help us ensure a smooth entry process, please
- Arrive early and leave plenty of time for searches
- Do not leave your bag unattended at any time
- Read our list of prohibited items
For security reasons, we are unable to offer a luggage storage facility on site.
Yes, Silverstone Circuits Ltd has a zero tolerance policy to illegal substances. Drug enforcement laws are as applicable on site as anywhere else in the country – and the dealing in or use of illegal drugs is not condoned by Silverstone Circuits Ltd. Police officers and security guards will be on site throughout the event and will deal with drug offences in accordance with national guidelines. Neither anti-social nor illegal behaviour will be tolerated.
Please note that you may be searched at the entrance. Any items which the organisers consider to be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and / or offensive activities onsite may be searched, you may be escorted off the site, and refused re-admission.
Yes, to ensure safety at the circuit for all our visitors throughout the event, the following items are prohibited at the venue:
- Bags over 20 litre capacity
- Glass bottles and glass containers
- Restricted and illegal substances
- Offensive weapons
- Items that are deemed dangerous, offensive or unsuitable
- Drones or remote-controlled aircraft
- Step ladders
- Fireworks / pyrotechnics
- Any items which might be subject to ambush marketing
- Smoke canisters
- Tents and shelters
- Four-wheeled carry carts (doesn’t include those used to carry children, but must be empty at the gate)
- Powered scooters / hoverboards
- Electric cycles
- Sun parasols
- No animals (excluding Assistance Dogs) will be admitted to the circuit or any car parks. All registered assistance dogs are welcome. However, before your arrival please email us on [email protected] so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
A special note on alcohol
You are allowed to bring reasonable amounts of alcohol for personal consumption into the venue, though excessive amounts will be refused at the gate.
No glass bottles or containers as above will not be allowed into the circuit at any time.
Yes, photographic equipment, mobile telephones and other private communication devices are permitted within the venue provided that they are for personal and private non commercial purposes.
- Children who are 15 years and under on the day of the event will be classed as a child and will need a ticket for entry into the venue.
- Please select the number of child tickets you require at the time of purchasing. One adult can accompany a maximum of four children.
Yes, you can redeem your Silverstone Gift Voucher at the checkout. If there is anything left to pay on the balance, you will need to pay with card to cover the total cost. Please note that if the voucher is more than the total of the event, the remainder of the voucher is lost.
Yes, all children need a ticket for event access. Please select the number of child tickets you require when you buy your ticket online.
- One adult can accompany up to a maximum of four children.
- Children aged 10 and under go free when purchasing a General Admission ticket. However, they still need a ticket which you can book online at the same time as your adult ticket.
- Children under 2 are free in both Grandstands and General Admission areas, and will also need a ticket. Please email [email protected] to arrange this.
We’re sorry, Silverstone is unable to offer refunds or exchanges for tickets unless the event is cancelled due to any circumstance for which Silverstone Circuits LTD is covered by its relevant insurance cover.
Buy early! Ticket prices for the Formula 1 British Grand Prix go up the closer we get to the event, so the best prices are secured by buying early.
We also recommend signing up to our newsletter and following our social media channels for special offers and updates.
We will email you a link to your E-Tickets from June. Using the link contained inside the email, you will simply login into your account and download your tickets.
The British Grand Prix is a highly popular event and we always recommend booking early to benefit from the cheapest prices, and most importantly, avoid disappointment.
A limited number of tickets may be available on the day, though this cannot be guaranteed.
New for 2021. You will now receive an E-Ticket, which you may print or display on your phone to gain entry into the circuit.
Yes, ask the staff at the gate to stamp your hand as you leave the circuit. Re-entry to the site will only be permitted if the person has their hand stamped and is in possession of a valid ticket for the event. Please review the timetable to check the last re-entry times each day.
Yes, you can bring your pushbike into the circuit, though not into the grandstands. For safety reasons, do not lock bikes to the grandstands as they will be removed. Please be aware that all roadways are in use during the event so be alert at all times. Bikes should not be ridden through the paddocks. Bikes left anywhere in the venue are solely at the owners' risk.
- General Admission tickets allow you access to all our General Admission areas around the circuit throughout the day.
- Three-day Grandstand tickets allow access to all our General Admission areas. Including all grandstands on the Friday and Saturday. On Sunday access to your reserved seat in your booked grandstand is permitted.
- The Sunday only Grandstand ticket gives you a reserved seat on the Sunday and access to all General Admission areas.
- Exclusive Enclosures - gives you access to the enclosure you've purchased as well as General Admission areas.
The following areas contain wheelchair and mobility accessible viewing: Luffield, Luffield Complex, Copse, Woodcote B, National Pits Straight, Club, and Abbey.
Please visit the Accessibility section for full details.
Yes, our merchandise shops sell a limited selection of essential items. Alternatively, items can be purchased in the nearby Silverstone village.
Yes, we have plenty to choose from – from burgers, fish & chips, jacket potatoes and pies to paninis, baguettes and vegetarian food and many more. There are also a number of licensed bars serving beer and other refreshments.
- You are allowed to bring reasonable amounts of alcohol for personal consumption into the venue, though excessive amounts will be refused at the gate.
- No glass bottles or containers are allowed to be bought into the circuit at any time. You will be asked to leave them at the gates.
Yes, Silverstone shops sell a variety of merchandise during the weekend and are clearly marked on the Entertainment Guide (pick up at the site when you arrive or available by download closer to the time of the event). Alternatively, you can shop now.
Yes, there are multiple cash machines located around the circuit and are clearly marked on our Entertainment Guide that you can collect upon arrival. Charges for cash withdrawals may apply.
Yes, we will have giant viewing screens placed around the circuit so you won't miss a moment of the action. Pick up an entertainment guide when you arrive.
We accept most major credit and debit cards with the exception of American Express and Diners Club cards.
The Campsite opens on Wednesday 14 July and closes on Monday 19 July at midday. There is no price difference with regards to how many nights you stay...so why not make the most of it!
The Clubhouse is open for the duration of your stay so you will have full access to the permanent toilets, showers and changing room facilities within the Clubhouse. There are also temporary and permanent toilets on the campsite as well as temporary showers.
You will require a separate ticket for the F1 event and camping at Silverstone Golf Club.
Please note: Camping and Glamping is currently sold out during the 2021 Formula 1 British Grand Prix.
It's really close! The circuit is just a 5-minute walk to the West 13 entrance from the campsite.
Sadly not! Silverstone Golf Club operate a strict no pet policy with the exception of guide dogs.
Camping booked at the Silverstone Golf Club includes one vehicle parking pass per camping pitch. This parking is located at the Golf Club.
We have three main areas,
- Electrical Hook Up
- Non Electrical Hook up
- Pre Erected Glamping Tents
With the number of campers we have on site and due to the nature of the event, we do not currently offer a Family / Quiet & Lively.
There's so much to choose from! Silverstone Golf Club have a permanent restaurant onsite offering breakfast, lunch and evening meals. Closer to the event, you'll receive details on how to book any breakfast or evening meal tickets.
And, there are other food vendors operating over the weekend, offering a huge range of choices. Tickets do not need to be purchased for these.
Camping and Glamping at Silverstone Golf Club for 2021 has sold out and cannot be currently added.
Silverstone Golf Club have a great team of stewards and staff on-site who do their best to keep the site secure. With the large number of campers on site, Silverstone Golf Club recommends that you keep your valuables safe at all times – either lock them away in your car, or keep them with you.
The nearest campsite is Silverstone Golf Club, located a couple minutes walk from the circuit.
Camping tickets are now sold out for the 2021 Formula 1 British Grand Prix event.
Various bars will be open over the weekend with TV’s showing the different sporting events.
For your safety and security at the campsite the following are strictly prohibited:
- Monkeybikes, Minimoto, Pit Bikes, Scooters, Segways & Quads
- Generators, BBQ Gas cylinders exceeding 15kg
- Sound systems capable of creating excessive noise
- Campfires, firewood & fire starters
- Restricted & illegal substances
- Offensive weapons
- Paddling pools, swimming pools & hot tubs
- Pet animals with the exception of assistance dogs
- Items that are deemed dangerous, offensive or unsuitable for the safe environment of the Campsite by Campsite Staff
Please note: random vehicle searches may be carried out on arrival at the entrance gates.
All the pitches will be marked out prior to your arrival. The pitches are not pre-allocated.
- Tent Pitch - 7m x 8m
- Live in Vehicle Pitch - 7m x 8m, 10m x 8m, 12m x 8m
- Electric Tent Pitch - 7m x 8m, 10m x 8m
- Electric Live in Vehicle Pitch - 7m x 8m, 10 x 8m, 12m x 8m
Please note: when looking at the relevant pitch size you require, bear in mind a caravan tow bar must not overhang your pitch. While some motorhomes have racking on the back, which again, cannot overhang the pitch. If you are planning to bring an extra car, ensure that you have chosen the correct pitch size.
The Clubhouse is wheelchair accessible, with toilet facilities for wheelchair users. And, where possible, Silverstone Golf Club may be able to pitch you close to the amenities and the Clubhouse, although this is not always guaranteed.
Yes, though you will not be permitted to bring your own alcohol into the Clubhouse, marquees, garden or seating areas.
The pitwalk is currently to be confirmed. Check back for further updates.
- The National Paddock is accessible with the purchase of the Inner Track ticket (currently sold out for 2021)
- The Formula 1 Paddock is restricted access to F1 teams and personnel only.
- Access to all pits is restricted to race teams and personnel only.
The circuit gates will open from 07:00 on Friday and Saturday morning and at 06:00 on Sunday. These times are provisional and subject to change.
Yes, you can follow the race commentary on Radio Silverstone at 87.7FM. Our merchandise shops stock small, portable radios for you to tune into all of the on track action.
Our Getting Here section can help you to plan your journey to the circuit. As the circuit and routes gets busy, please ensure that you leave plenty of time for your journey.
The nearest mainline train stations are Milton Keynes, Northampton and Banbury. Please check connecting bus services to Silverstone, or alternatively a taxi is approximately 30 minutes from all stations.
There is also a Megabus route running on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the Formula 1 British Grand Prix. Visit Megabus to book.
If you arriving by car, we have two parking options: Park & Ride and Circuit Parking.
Tickets for both options can be purchased along with your event tickets.
Find out more.
Silverstone is well supported by many rail stations close by. The closest station is Wolverton – approximately 10 miles (16km) away from the circuit. Wolverton Station offers direct train services to London.
In the area and all under 13 miles (20km) away are Banbury, Milton Keynes and Northampton rail stations. Which have services from Euston and Birmingham New Street.
Yes, you can take a look at our circuit map on the Tickets page. An Entertainment guide with full details of the event will be available upon arrival with a downloadable map available nearer the event.
We have two parking options: Circuit Parking and Park & Ride for the Formula 1 British Grand Prix.
Parking at the circuit is permitted Friday, Saturday and Sunday with a pre-purchased circuit parking pass, subject to availability.
Parking for motorbikes is free of charge and no parking pass is needed. However, please select this option in the booking process to help us manage parking at the event.
Park & Ride
Park & Ride is available to buy when you book your tickets. You can park at locations near to Silverstone such as M40 and M1 and you will be taken by bus to Silverstone's main entrance.
Parking is free and no parking pass is needed for your motorbike.
However, please select this option in the booking process to help us manage parking at the event.
We do not allow overnight parking in our car parks. Our car parks will be closed overnight.
Car parks open up to half an hour before circuit gate opening times. Please note that this is subject to change.