Compete at The Classic
Entry to a race at The Classic is via the organising association for that grid. Details of how to get in touch with them are shown below.
WHICH GRIDS ARE RACING?FIND OUT MORE
A warm and friendly community offering racing for cars from a 1966 Mini Cooper, 1969 Lola T70 Mk3b, through to a 2008 Peugeot 908 or another much-loved historic racing icon, they offer a great choice of races.
- Murray Walker Memorial Trophy for Masters Historic Formula One
- Yokohama Trophy for Masters Historic Sports Cars
- Classic Mini Challenge
- International Trophy for Classic GT Cars (Pre '66)
- Transatlantic Trophy for Pre '66 Touring Cars
- Masters Endurance Legends
To enter one of the above races, email: [email protected] or call: +44 (0) 1234 713 800.
With roots going back to 1982, Motor Racing Legends’ events have become synonymous with a first-class experience, an exceptionally high calibre of genuine historic race cars, and a reputation for excellent driving standards.
- MRL Royal Automobile Club Woodcote & Stirling Moss Trophies
- Adrian Flux Trophy For MRL Historic Touring Car Challenge
- Royal Automobile Club Historic Tourist Trophy (MRL Pre '63 GT)
- 60th Anniversary E-Type Challenge
- MRL Pre-War 'BRDC 500'
To enter one of the above races, email: [email protected] or call: +44 (0) 1379 678 101.
Created in 1966 by a small group of enthusiasts frustrated by a lack of races for older sports, the Club was formed to help competitors enjoy themselves racing ‘nice proper cars’ on interesting circuits cars.
- HSCC Thundersports
- HSCC Historic Formula 2
To enter this race, email: [email protected] or call: +44 (0) 1327 858 400.
A unique camaraderie extends throughout Formula Junior paddocks worldwide, welcoming everyone from first time drivers to the period drivers, through to the families and mechanics. The spirit is to have fun racing in well restored and authentic cars.
- Formula Junior
To enter this race, email: [email protected] or call: +44 (0)7871 046031 .
Since 1979 its members have striven passionately to preserve the heritage of the titanic machines (and their courageous drivers) which made motor racing history at the highest level when it was a sport, not a commercial circus.
- HGPCA Pre '66 Grand Prix Cars
To enter this race, email: [email protected] or call: +44(0)20 7785 7204.