First time at
The best historic motorsport. Incredible access. Entertainment for the whole family. Your summer staycation starts right here.
WATCH THE CLASSIC
LIVEVIEW THE LIVE STREAM
We’ve got the best historic racing action of all. Check out our essential guide to the weekend.
- The full race line-up is here. Don’t miss your faves. Plan ahead.
- Check the Race Card for the runners and riders. It’s FREE with the official souvenir programme. A digital version will be available to anyone who's pre-ordered a programme before the event. You can add one onto your booking here.
- Head to the race paddocks. See the cars being prepared and chat to the drivers. Check out who’s in which paddock garage here.
- Watch the cars in the assembly area before they hit the track. It’s the National Paddock in the morning, International in the afternoon (with the exception of the MRL Royal Automobile Club Woodcote & Stirling Moss Trophies race on Saturday evening which will be from the National Paddock).
- Grandstands are FREE and open from 8.30am until 30 mins after the last race. These are the open ones:
- Abbey, Becketts*, Club, Copse A, Paddock Club, Village A*, Village B*, Woodcote A* and B* (these are covered). Silverstone Six* is uncovered but very popular because you can see 6 corners from it. It’s close to the Village Green with great views down the Wellington Straight and through the loop.
- There’s disabled access at Abbey, Luffield Terrace*, Paddock Club (uncovered), and Woodcote B* (covered).*these one have big screens visible from them too.
- Getting around is easy. Hop on and off our free buses around the track (7.30am until 30 mins after the last race).
- Take the Perimeter Route (orange) to get to the grandstands. Bus stops are: by the main entrance, Green Zone 16, Gate 3 - behind Woodcote grandstand, Gate 6 - behind Copse grandstand, behind Becketts grandstand, at Gate 15 - by Club grandstand, and 16 - by Abbey Grandstand.
- Take the Infield Route (green) to visit car clubs, Village Green and International Paddock. Bus stops are: by Green Zone 15, at the edge of the Village Green - near Silverstone Six grandstand, and next to the International Paddock - by the Paddock Club grandstand.
- Stay tuned to Radio Silverstone (87.7FM). Listen to all the race commentary and the latest news. Merch shops are well-stocked with over-ear radios.
Want to know what’s happening off-track? We’ve got a handy guide for that too.
- There’s over 120 car clubs to explore. See who’s joining us and where to find them (you’ll need the map too) here and we’ve got some special anniversaries too.
- Check out the stunning line-up of lots to bid on in Silverstone Auctions’ sale here.
- The Shift & Drift Zone (on the old track between Abbey and old Bridge corner in Yellow Zone 14) has dramatic demonstrations from Group B rallying beasts with the Slowly Sideways show plus stunt driving supremo, Terry Grant, will be doing what he does best.
- Fancy taking a ride in a classic? Visit Sporting Bears in Green Zone 15 and they will take a 10-12 mile scenic route on the roads around Silverstone.
- Head to the Village Green (Purple Zone) for FREE funfair rides and crazy golf plus there are simulators, a shopping village and plenty of places to refuel.
- Also on the Village Green you'll find Adrian Flux's 'forever cars' cars display. A special collection of cars who have had just one owner for 30 years or more.
- On Friday, the wrapping kings from Yiannimize are on the Village Green stage (Purple Zone 10) sourcing small items to wrap from across the audience. Bring something with you to wrap plus there will be meet and greets with Yianni himself too.
- In search of advice on buying, selling or restoring a classic? Head to the Mike Brewer Car Clinics on the Village Green stage on Saturday and Sunday.
- Young Driver (Blue Zone 6) are giving 10-16 year-olds the chance to get behind the wheel of a car for themselves and learn some car handling skills!
- The Yokohama Skills Zone is providing a series of free coaching sessions for kids aged 5-15 years. Chelsea FC Foundation coaches will put aspiring players through their paces (Blue Zone 8).
- Genesis are offering you the exclusive chance to get behind the wheel and take a test drive (International Paddock).
- On Friday evening, the Ineos Grenadier Fun Ride will take place. Giving you the opportunity to cycle round the track in support of our charity partner, Alzheimer’s Research UK (National Paddock).
- At night, the concert area is the only place to be with a brilliant live music line-up (Orange Zone).
If you leave the event and want to come back in on the same day, that's fine (provided you’ve scanned-out on your ticket and are scanning back-in) but ONLY before 10pm - there will be no re-admittance after that.