A Classic RetroRun Experience
The RetroRun is a dedicated 3-day package experience at The Classic. It's a road run for classic cars (pre-2002) or those of special interest and takes place as an integrated part of The Classic.
TICKETS ON SALE NOWBUY TICKETS
The RetroRun is a fun drive experience (it's not a speed event or a competition) through some of Britain’s finest countryside and prettiest villages following a ‘Tulip’ style Road Book. It operates in two directions and there are two options - 70 miles and 100 miles.
You will meet-up at Stowe House early in the morning on Saturday 27 August and set off from there - taking in some of the best of Britain's countryside along the way, before finishing in the heart of the event on Saturday afternoon.
- Two adult three-day general admission tickets
- Special access to a display area for all 3 days
- Tea or coffee at Stowe House for the RetroRun start on Saturday
- Visit to a place of special interest (to be confirmed)
- Rally plaque for your car
- The chance to drive around the Grand Prix track in a Parade lap*
Towards the end of an action-packed weekend, there's a unique opportunity for RetroRunners to take to the track and drive a lap of the iconic Grand Prix track on Sunday.
Please be aware that passengers under 18 must have the signed approval of their parent or guardian to participate in a track parade. Passengers in Touring Cars, or Cabriolet/Sports Cars with the hood erected or hardtop fitted, must be 12 years or over and be at least 135cm in height. Passengers in Cabriolet/Sports Cars without the hood erected or hardtop fitted must be aged 16 years or over and be at least 135cm in height. No child under 12 years is allowed to be a passenger.
Buy a full RetroRun Package (for the full three-day weekend) OR add-on the RetroRun when buying either General Admission tickets or a Car Club Display package. If buying an add-on, you must make sure that you have a valid general admission ticket for the relevant day(s) of the event. For example...
- If you have a Friday ticket and buy a RetroRun Add-on, you can join the RetroRun display area on Friday and take part in Saturday’s RetroRun road route but you won’t have access to The Classic on Saturday or Sunday.
- If you have a Saturday ticket and buy a RetroRun Add-on, you can join the RetroRun display area on Saturday and take part in the RetroRun road route that day but you won’t have access to The Classic on Friday or Sunday.
- If you have a Sunday ticket and buy a RetroRun Add-on, you can join the RetroRun display area and track parade on Sunday and take part in Saturday’s RetroRun road route but you won’t have access to The Classic on Friday or Saturday.