DRIVE SILVERSTONE – FORMULA 1® ROLEX BRITISH GRAND PRIX 2019 TICKETS COMPETITION PRIZE DRAW: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
How to enter & cost of entry:
- Purchase a Drive Silverstone experience, or redeem a Drive Silverstone experience voucher, for one of the remaining 2018 dates between Monday 17 September and Sunday 30 December. All relevant Drive Silverstone bookings will automatically be entered into the draw. In the case of multiple experience booking, only one entry will be entered into the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
- Prize Draw opens for entries on Monday 17 September 2018
- Prize Draw closes for entries on Sunday 30 December 2018
- Ten (10) pairs of Club Silverstone weekend tickets with circuit parking at the Formula 1® Rolex British Grand Prix 2019 for Friday 12 July, Saturday 13 July & Sunday 14 July
Winner selection & contact:
The draw will take place within two (2) weeks of the closing date and time for all entries.
- Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
- The prize is time sensitive and the winner will be contacted on or after the close date and will be called in accordance with Clause 5.3 of the Silverstone General Competition Terms.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
There is no cash alternative.
General Competition terms and conditions apply.
Prize provider: Silverstone Circuits Limited
Promoter: Silverstone Circuits Limited