2019 Formula 1 ROLEX BRITISH GRAND PRIX TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS: IMPORTANT! THE COMPLETE TICKET FOR THE RELEVANT DAY MUST BE PRESENTED TO GAIN EVENT ENTRY. ENTRY WILL BE DENIED SHOULD ANY PART OF THE TICKET NOT BE PRESENTED OR BECOME DETACHED.
The purchase of a ticket to gain entry to the Silverstone motor racing venue (the “Venue”) for the 2019 FORMULA 1 ROLEX BRITISH GRAND PRIX (the “Event”) constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions pursuant to which Silverstone Circuits Limited (“SCL”) is prepared to grant entry to the Venue and the Event. The Event is promoted by SCL and organised by British Grand Prix Limited.
- The ticket is purchased for the Event. The date of the Event and/or the support programme may be subject to change by Formula One Management Limited and/or SCL in which instance SCL will have no obligation to refund monies or exchange the ticket. Ticket holders agree that should the date of the Event alter, their ticket(s) will be issued for the altered date(s) of the Event in which case no refunds or exchanges will be available. The ticket shall remain at all time the property of SCL which has the right to recall the ticket at any time on reasonable grounds. SCL is unable to offer refunds or exchanges in respect of tickets purchased unless the Event is cancelled due to any circumstance(s) for which SCL is covered by its relevant insurance cover.
- Tickets are not transferable to other events and are strictly not to be offered for resale. No ticket for the Event shall be sold or offered for sale for any form of fee or reward or used in promotions without the prior written consent of SCL and Formula One World Championship Limited (“FOWC”) first being obtained and without complying with these terms and conditions in all respects. Tickets must only be used for personal or private use. No ticket for the event shall be used by any person for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes including without limitation, prizes, competitions, contests or sweepstakes without the prior written consent of SCL and FOWC first being obtained. If this ticket is resold or transferred for profit or for commercial benefit or gain (including as part of a promotion or prize) or as part of any hospitality package or similar arrangement by anyone without SCL and FOWC’s authority it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the Event and/or the Venue. Ticket holders agree to fully indemnify SCL for all costs and expenses (including lega l expenses) incurred as a direct or indirect result of all and any claims howsoever arising from any third parties as a result of the contravention of this term.
- All tickets are security printed and should only be purchased direct from SCL or through an official ticket agency. Any attempt to present any other ticket will lead to refusal of admission and possible prosecution. Unauthorised vendors will be prosecuted.
- SCL reserves the right to alter your seat allocation (if any) without prior notice. If this is necessary for any reason, SCL will reimburse any reduction in value between the original and altered seat allocation. Tickets that include a roving grandstand seat for the Friday and/or Saturday of the Event do not guarantee access to any particular grandstand or seat allocation and are subject to seat availability. Seats are only reserved and allocated for the Sunday of the Event, unless sold otherwise. “Camping” tickets can only be purchased with a three day ticket for the Event. Each person wishing to camp must purchase an individual camping ticket. Camping is categorised “lively” and “quiet/family”. Whilst SCL shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure such camp sites match these descriptions it cannot make any representation or warranty as to the behaviour of users of such camp sites and no refund will be given.
- Tickets including train travel: The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the exact timing of the train travel may be subject to change and that SCL will not be able to confirm full details until eight weeks prior to the Event. Further that SCL retains the right to offer an alternative in the unlikely event that due to requirements on the rail network the trains are unable to operate due to essential maintenance works or other matters as may be directed by Network Rail from time to time.
- Child tickets are for children aged 15 years and under at the time of the Event. SCL reserves the right to require photographic evidence of proof of age.
- Children using a child ticket must be accompanied, and supervised at all times, by a full paying adult. Each full paying adult may bring up to a maximum of four children. Each child ticket must have the identical status to that of the ticket presented by the accompanying adult.
- SCL reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the Venue who do not comply with the Venue rules or these terms and conditions, who represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the staging of the Event or who have in his or her possession prohibited items, which shall include but not be limited to alcoholic beverages, non-prescription drugs, chemicals of any kind, glass bottles, barbeques, ladders, laser pens, weapons or any offensive materials in whatever format. SCL further reserves the right to conduct security searches of persons and their belongings to ensure the safety of persons at the Event. Pass-outs and re-admissions to the Venue shall be granted at SCL’s discretion. Re-admission shall only be possible if a valid official pass-out is presented.
- SCL reserves the right to make amendments to these terms and conditions from time to time where it has a valid reason to do so (including, without limitation, a change in the security or public safety requirements of the Venue). A full copy of the latest version of the terms and conditions (as amended, if appropriate) will be available at www.silverstone.co.uk. SCL shall notify you of such changes via email to the email address you provided when purchasing your tickets if they materially affect your rights as a consumer.
- Smoking and vaping are strictly prohibited in any of the Venue’s grandstands.
- CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Venue, this includes filming by the police or security staff carried out for the security of visitors, and filming and/or photography by Event Organisers. By purchasing a ticket to the Event and/or attending the Venue you give your express consent to all such filming and to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio visual recording (“Footage”), all rights in which will be owned by SCL, the Organiser or the relevant third party. You also agree that any such Footage may be used by SCL or the Organiser in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, including (with the exception of CCTV or security Footage) for commercial purposes, such as merchandising or DVDs, without payment or compensation to you. If you wish to withdraw such consent please contact the SCL Data Protection Officer (email@example.com).
- No animals (with the exception of registered assistance dogs, who must be notified in advance by calling 01327 320250 during office hours) will be admitted to the Venue or any car parks.
- Ticket holders must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage or audio-visual footage (“Recording”), or store, record or transmit any information or other data, including official timing, results, performance, telemetry, weather or race control data (“Data”) of, at or in relation to the Event. It is forbidden to take into the Venue any equipment that may enable you to do the aforementioned acts. Personal electronic devices (including still image cameras, mobile telephones and other personal communications devices) are permitted within the Venue provided that any Recording, Data and any image, including photographic images and any still pictures derived or capable of being derived from a Recording (”Image”) of the Event that is recorded, stored and/or created thereon is used solely for personal and private non-commercial purposes. As a condition of entry to the Event you agree that (a) the use of any such Recording, Data or Image, for any form of public advertisement or display, or for profit or commercial gain or for any other purposes including without limit for display on any internet site (except the private enjoyment of the person making or storing the Recording, Data or Image) without the prior written consent of FOWC is strictly forbidden and will constitute a breach of these terms and conditions for which you may be liable; (b) on request by SCL or FOWC you shall assign to FOWC in writing the copyright and all other intellectual property in any Image or Recording you make at the Event; and (c) you consent to the use by FOWC (and by any third party authorised by FOWC from time to time) for the purposes of or in connection with any publication, exhibition or broadcast (including any advertising or promotional literature, campaign or material) in any media worldwide and approved by FOWC of any still or moving picture images taken at the Event where such image includes any image of you and you waive any and all of your personality and privacy rights to the extent necessary to permit such use.
- The use of drones or similar equipment, for any reason, is prohibited on or near the Event.
- Official merchandising is only on sale inside the Venue. No unauthorised trading is permitted within the Venue or any official car parking.
- Only vehicles displaying a valid official Venue car park pass will be able to gain entry to the car parks in and around the Venue. Where relevant, use of the Venue car parks shall additionally be subject to the applicable terms and conditions as shown on the official Venue car park pass. Failure to display the valid car pass will result in a civil parking notice.
- No person may use the name of the Event or part thereof (nor any abbreviation or foreign language version thereof) nor any logo or graphic device of or relating to the Event for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of FOWC first being obtained, exercisable in FOWC’s discretion.
- The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, BRITISH GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. All rights reserved.
- MOTOR RACING IS DANGEROUS AND NOISY AND TICKET HOLDERS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY MAY BE EXPOSED TO POSSIBLE RISK OF PHYSICAL HARM DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE EVENT. SCL, THE SANCTIONING BODIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FOWC, FORMULA ONE MANAGEMENT LIMITED, FIA, FORMULA ONE MARKETING LIMITED, FORMULA ONE HOSPITALITY AND EVENT SERVICES LIMITED, FORMULA ONE ASSET MANAGEMENT LIMITED, FORMULA ONE LICENSING BV, FORMULA MOTORSPORT LIMITED, THE ORGANISERS OF THE EVENT (INCLUDING OFFICIALS, MARSHALS, RESCUE MEDICAL STAFF), COMPETITORS AND DRIVERS, ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED TO TICKET HOLDERS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- SCL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, TO TICKET HOLDERS OR TO THEIR PROPERTY (“LOSS”) EXCEPT WHERE AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY SUCH LOSS IS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF SCL, ITS EMPLOYEES OR AUTHORISED AGENTS.
- SCL will not be liable for any delay in performing its obligations as a result of fire, flood or similar natural disaster, strikes, industrial disputes, abnormally inclement weather, war, acts or threats of terrorism, governmental order or decrees or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude or limit the liability of any party in respect of death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited at law. The exclusions and limitations of liability in these terms and conditions are for the benefit of all parties named in Clause 18 and can be directly enforced by them.
- In the interests of public safety, SCL reserves the right to request ticket holders to leave the Venue at any time for safety reasons or immediately after the Event. No admission or re-admission after the end of the Event.
- During the Event the noise level may be very loud within the Venue. In particular ticket holders are advised to wear hearing protection during races and live concerts (if any) to reduce the risk of hearing damage.
- While at the Venue ticket holders should always keep to the designated paths and access all freestanding banked viewing areas with caution using steps/path as appropriate.
- Silverstone Circuits Limited (Company registration no. 882843) registered office is at Silverstone Circuit, Northamptonshire NN12 8TN. British Grand Prix Limited (Company registration no. 00926634) is not affiliated to SCL in any way.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties shall submit exclusively to the Courts of England. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please keep this ticket safe and in good condition as a duplicate ticket will not be issued if it is lost or stolen and a defaced or illegible ticket may become invalidated. SCL will not be liable for any lost or stolen tickets, and are not obliged to re-issue such lost or stolen tickets.
- Any changes in permanent address should be notified to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Customer must ensure that their address is correct at the time of booking as SCL cannot be responsible for non delivery.
- Please make any enquiries regarding your order to the Booking Office on 0844 3728 300 within 14 days of receiving this order confirmation.
- The passes and route directions for coach transfers will be included when ticket orders are despatched.
- Silverstone Circuits Ltd cannot be held responsible for any lost in post orders.
Information About You and Your Visits To Our Site
BULK TICKET PURCHASE – ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
In addition to SCL’s standard terms and conditions (shown above), any order in excess of ten (10) tickets and/or passes (or any number of orders resulting in the same Purchaser receiving in excess of ten (10) tickets and/or passes) shall be subject to the following conditions and may be subject to a request to execute a separate agreement with SCL. Please call Helen Hoban on 01327 320378 to enquire and for further information.
- The Purchaser warrants that the tickets and/or passes are purchased for personal and private use, tickets cannot be used for promotion purposes without prior written consent from SCL and FOWC.
- The Purchaser shall not sell or transfer any of the tickets and/or passes for financial or commercial gain, without the prior written permission of SCL and FOWC.
- The Purchaser shall not offer any of the tickets and/or passes to any third party as part of any hospitality package or similar arrangement including but not limited to offers of tickets and/or passes combined with food and/or drink and/or travel and/or entertainment.
- SCL reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove from the bearers of tickets and/or passes purchased or received in contravention of these terms and conditions.
- The Purchaser agrees to make payment in full within 14 days of receipt of invoice from SCL if applicable. In any event the Purchaser agrees that if SCL has not received payment within 14 days SCL shall have the right in its absolute sole discretion to cancel the booking and SCL will be free to sell these tickets.
- The Purchaser agrees and acknowledges that there are no refunds or rights to cancel.
- The Purchaser agrees and acknowledges that should the date of the Event change the tickets shall be issued for the changed date and there are no refunds or rights to cancel.
- Any order over a face value of £6,000 must be collected by the Purchaser or their own appointed courier.
2019 FORMULA 1 ROLEX BRITISH GRAND PRIX – PUBLIC CAR PARK TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All vehicles (and their contents) parked within any car park operated by Silverstone Circuits Limited (“SCL”) are left at the owners’ sole risk. SCL shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by owners arising from their use of any SCL car park (including damage to owners’ vehicles and/or their contents), except where and only to the extent that any such loss or damage is caused by the negligence of SCL, its employees or authorised agents. SCL reserves the right to move any vehicle it deems necessary due to logistical, safety or similar reasons.
- It is a condition of admission to Silverstone Circuit and any SCL car parks that no animals are allowed within such areas and owners acknowledge that SCL personnel or their appointed contractor shall be entitled to enter any vehicle by whatever means necessary at the owner’s cost in the event that any animal has been left within a vehicle. This pass is strictly not for resale and remains at all times the property of SCL. This pass is issued on the express condition that the holder is bound by the terms and conditions issued by SCL in relation to the SCL car parks and Silverstone Circuit itself. This pass allows owners to enter the designated SCL car park to park their vehicles only and not for any other purpose (including, without limit, to conduct any trade or exhibition, to sell any goods, food or beverage or to camp). This pass is valid for the day indicated only, which may be subject to change in the event of any alteration to previously published timetables.
- Owners and passengers alike must at all times act responsibly and with due regard to safety whilst in any SCL car park (either on foot or whilst driving). SCL reserves the right to confiscate this pass and refuse admission and/or eject any person(s) found in breach of these conditions or the conditions of entry to Silverstone Circuit. SCL reserves the right to relocate pass holders to an alternative SCL car park in the event that the designated SCL car park is unavailable. SCL shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused in the event that any SCL car park is unavailable due to reasons beyond SCL’s control.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties shall submit exclusively to the Courts of England.