FORMULA 1 BRITISH GRAND PRIX 2020 PRIZE DRAW: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
- Prize Draw open to 2020 Formula 1 Pirelli British Grand Prix ticket holders who transfer to the 2021 Grand Prix only.
- Prize Draw open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
- Prize Draw opens for entries on Friday 1 May 2020
- Prize Draw closes for entries on Wednesday 1 July 2020
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- If a prize is no longer available. Silverstone reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative.
Winner selection & contact:
The draw will take place within 2 months after the closing date for all entries.
- Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize
- The prize is time sensitive and the winner will be contacted on or after the close date and will be sent a message in accordance with Clause 5.3 of the Silverstone General Competition Terms.
How to enter & cost of entry:
- Entry into the prize draw will take place automatically once the 2020 Grand Prix ticket is transferred to the 2021 Grand Prix.
- Entry is only available to ticket holders who transfer to the 2021 Grand Prix.
- Competition entry is free of charge.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
There is no cash alternative.
General terms and conditions apply.
Prize provider: Formula 1 Teams, Silverstone Circuit
Promoter: Silverstone Circuits Limited