SOCIAL MEDIA PRIZE DRAW: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
- Prize Draw opens for entries on Wednesday 9 October 2019 at 10am
- Prize Draw closes for entries on Tuesday 15 October 2019 at 3pm
Winner selection & contact:
The draw will take place within 2 hours of the closing date and time for all entries.
- Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first five (5) entries drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize – one ticket for entry into Jenson Button Q&A session, one copy of his book How to be an F1 driver and a photo opportunity with Jenson Button.
- The prize is time sensitive and the winner will be contacted on or after the close date and will be sent a message in accordance with Clause 5.3 of the Silverstone General Competition Terms.
How to enter & cost of entry:
- Via social media channels – comment on the competition post. Only one comment will be accepted.
- Entry is free of charge.
- One (5 tickets in total) ticket for entry into Jenson Button Q&A session, complimentary copy of Jenson’s new book How to be an F1 Drive and a photo opportunity with Jenson Button
- Jenson Button Q&A session takes place between 2pm-3.30pm on Saturday 19 October 2019 at Silverstone Circuit.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
There is no cash alternative.
General terms and conditions apply. Please click here for General Competition Terms and Conditions.
Prize provider: WHSmith
Promoter: Silverstone Circuits Limited