NEWSLETTER PRIZE DRAW: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
- Prize Draw opens for entries on Friday 16 August 2019 at 9am
- Prize Draw closes for entries on Wednesday 21 August 2019 at 5pm
How to enter & cost of entry:
Purchase of GoPro British Grand Prix MotoGP ™ 2019 tickets between Friday 16th August and Wednesday 21st August 2019. All relevant bookings will automatically be entered. In the case of multiple bookings only one entry will be entered in the prize draw.
Winner selection & contact:
The draw will take place within twenty four hours of the closing date and time for all entries.
- Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first five (5) entries drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
- The prize is time sensitive and the winner will be contacted on or after the close date and will be sent a contacted in accordance with Clause 5.3 of the Silverstone General Competition Terms.
- Five (5) GoPro British Grand Prix MotoGP ™ Paddock Tours around the National Paddock.
- Each tour will consist of up to maximum of six people.
- The tour will last 30 minutes and will start at an allocated time slot.
- Paddock Tours will take place on Friday 23 August, Saturday 24 August and Sunday 25 August 2019.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companions when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
Silverstone are unable to guarantee the opportunity to see and meet any of the riders within the paddock area.
There is no cash alternative.
General terms and conditions apply.
Prize provider: Dorna Sports
Promoter: Silverstone Circuits Limited