Formula 1 October Incentive: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
The October Incentive is open to purchasers aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the incentive.
- Win a Formula 1 Paddock Tour to take place during the Formula 1 British Grand Prix 2021 weekend.
- The ticket purchaser will receive a Paddock Tour for themselves and for all weekend ticket holders included within their purchase.
- The Paddock Tour will take place between Friday 9 – Sunday 11 July 2021*. Exact date and time to be confirmed.
- In order to qualify for this prize draw, weekend event tickets must be purchased for the Formula 1 British Grand Prix 2021, between Thursday 1 – Saturday 31 October 2020.
- Only weekend ticket holders will be entered into the prize draw. This includes the purchase of: General Admission, Grandstand and Enclosure weekend tickets.
Winner selection & contact:
The draw will take place within 10 days of the final purchase date.
- Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first 10 entries drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
- The prize is time sensitive and the winner will be contacted via email on or after the close date and will be sent a message in accordance with Clause 5.3 of the Silverstone General Competition Terms.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
Prize draw entry is free of charge.
There is no cash alternative and cannot be exchanged.
General terms and conditions apply. Please click here for General Competition Terms and Conditions.
Prize provider: Formula 1
Promoter: Silverstone Circuits Limited