SOCIAL MEDIA JENSON BUTTON BOOK COMPETITION: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
- Prize Draw opens for entries on Wednesday 18th December 2019 at 2pm
- Prize Draw closes for entries on Wednesday 18th December 2019 at 9pm
- One signed book ‘How to Be An F1 Driver’ by Jenson Button
Winner selection & contact:
The draw will take place within twenty four hours of the closing date and time for all entries.
- Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, one (1) entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
- The prize is time sensitive and the winner will be contacted on or after the close date and will be sent a message in accordance with Clause 5.3 of the Silverstone General Competition Terms.
How to enter & cost of entry:
- Via social media channels – like and comment on the competition post. Only one comment will be accepted.
- Competition entry is free of charge.
There is no cash alternative.
Prize provider: Bonnier Books
Promoter: Silverstone Circuits Limited