SOCIAL MEDIA MOTOGP™ COMPETITION: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, existing 2020 British Grand Prix MotoGP™ ticket holders, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
- Prize Draw opens for entries on Friday 21st February 2020 at 9am
- Prize Draw closes for entries on Friday 21st February 2020 at 9pm
- x2 paddock passes to MotoGP™ British Grand Prix 2020
Winner selection & contact:
The draw will take place within seventy two hours of the closing date and time for all entries.
- Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, one (1) entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
- The prize is time sensitive and the winner will be contacted on or after the close date and will be sent a message in accordance with Clause 5.3 of the Silverstone General Competition Terms.
How to enter & cost of entry:
- Via social media channels – like and comment on the competition post. Only one comment will be accepted.
- Competition entry is free of charge.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
There is no cash alternative.
General terms and conditions apply. Please click here for General Competition Terms and Conditions.
Prize provider: Dorna Sports
Promoter: Silverstone Circuits Limited