ALL THIS COULD BE YOURS
Immerse yourself in the trackside atmosphere from the comfort of your own luxury residence.
60 luxury residences and clubhouse to share in the passion and excitement in the heart of British motor racing. We’ll be open for guests in May 2022.
- 60 luxury residences and clubhouse
- Overlooking Copse, Maggots and Becketts Corners
- Founding membership
- Free access throughout the year to Silverstone for all major race events and discounts for friends and family
- Use of the Clubhouse, even when not staying
- Discounted track access with advanced booking
- Invitation to the annual ‘Escapade Owners’ Grand Prix and Dinner’, with additional guest invites
- Special vehicle access and parking on major event days
- Discounts on food and drink
- Exclusive invites to motorsport-based events, trips and behind-the-scene factory visits
BECOME FULLY INTEGRATED IN SILVERSTONE'S AUTOMOTIVE CULTURE AND SHARE IN THE PASSION OF THIS PROFOUNDLY SPECIAL PLACE
When you purchase an Escapade Silverstone residence, you get the keys to one of the most iconic motor racing venues in the world.
Plus you could have all this:
PRIVATE SPACE TO STAY AND ENTERTAIN
Two, three or four bedroom residences sitting within the 14-acre Escapade Silverstone estate that is adjacent to the track.
TERRACES WITH A VIEW
The residences have cantilevered terraces, allowing spectators to get even closer to the racetrack. Light-filled and with high acoustic specifications, they have underfloor heating, comfort cooling and ensuite bathrooms.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
50% of the UK population are within a 90-minute drive.
PRIORITY TRACK ACCESS
Owners will be able to use the track and have access to the clubhouse which offers a space for fitness, relaxing and watching racing.
The ground-floor has an indoor oxygen swimming pool and sauna overlooking the track.
A restaurant and bar with floor-to-ceiling windows and exceptional views across the circuit. Al fresco dining and socialising on the roof terrace in the summer months.
MORE UNIQUE BENEFITS
Enjoy the hospitality returns generated from the 1.2 million+ annual visitors to Silverstone and the 7 million visitors that head to nearby Bicester Village.