Experience the thrill of riding The International or GP circuit at the home of MotoGP™, WSBK and F1® with Silverstone Bike Track Days!
- International: April 21 (Taster day), July 10, June 05, August 09
- Grand Prix: May 20
Hosted from our new Wing pit and paddock with garages pre allocated for each of the three riding groups. Mechanic and tyre service available on the day from IDP Moto.
With lower numbers of bikes on circuit, a £10 food voucher and all day refreshments; this is an unforgettable opportunity for riders to harness the full potential of their own bikes on either the exhilarating International or GP circuit configurations.
Check out our new Bike Track Days video!
Choose your track configuration – Choose your group:
You will be hosted by one of our senior instructors who will be on hand in your designated pit garage area along with on track instructors to guide you through the many corners that make up the 1.85 mile International circuit.
Street Sport #1£129 pp
Aimed at newcomers to track days or riders with very limited track experience who are looking for a personal touch. practice your skills and enjoy the capability of your bike without the worry of a car pulling out, on–coming traffic or a diesel spill! With a maximum of 52 bikes and up to 7 x 15 minute sessions on track.
Street Sport #2£129 pp
Aimed at the more experienced road or track rider who only wants to ride with people who take their fun seriously, prepare their machinery properly and want room on the track to hone their skills. With a maximum of 52 bikes and up to 7 x 15 minute sessions on track.
Ultimate Sport £195 pp
With a maximum of only 45 bikes and up to 7 x 20 minute sessions on track with instructors, riding clinics throughout the day delivered by one of our senior instructors in the ‘Ultimate Sport’ designated pit garage. If you are serious about improving your riding skills whether it is on the road or track then this is the group for you!
International taster sessions
£35 per session
If you are still unsure which circuit configuration to choose, why not try one of our taster sessions on the International circuit on Sunday 21 April. You can book up to 3 sessions in your chosen group.
Please note: Food vouchers are not included in the 21 April taster session day.
Grand Prix Circuit
Ride in the wheel tracks of legends on the 3.66 mile famous Grand Prix circuit. You will be hosted by one of our senior instructors who will be on hand in your designated pit garage area along with on track instructors who will ensure you have a memorable day!
Novice £199 pp
Aimed at first timers to the track or riders with very limited track day riding. With a maximum of 72 bikes and up to 7 x 20 minute on track sessions.
Intermediate £199 pp
Aimed at riders who have ridden on circuit previously and feel confident enough to move up to the next level. With a maximum of 72 bikes and up to 7 x 20 minute on track sessions.
Advanced £199 pp
For the more experienced track day rider or racer looking to get some valuable track time on this iconic configuration. With a maximum of 72 bikes and up to 7 x 20 minute on track sessions.
To attend you will need:
- Have a motorcycle with an engine no smaller than 400cc (125cc race bike) in a road or track worthy condition (final decision machine suitability will be at the discretion of the circuit staff)
- Be aware that NO persons under the age of 18 are allowed on circuit for the track day.
- For ‘Street Sport’ #1 or Novice group have a full unrestricted or an A2 category licence issued by the DVLA (overseas country equivalent) and must be 20 years or over riding a minimum (35Kw) 47bhp motorcycle.
- For ‘Street Sport’ #2, ‘Ultimate Sport’, 'Intermediate' or 'Advanced' group have a full unrestricted licence issued by the DVLA (overseas country equivalent) and must be 20 years or over.
- Or hold an ACU licence with a minimum of 10 meetings under your belt (proof will be required at sign on) and must be 18 years or over.
- Wear a one or two piece leather suit (zipped all the way round), suitable riding boots, leather gloves and a motorcycle crash helmet of a recognised manufacturer complying with current ACU/FIM regulations.
- Inform Silverstone of any specific medical information including the taking of any medication or medical condition that could impair your ability to control a motorcycle.
*Please note: ACU licences are not accepted in the ‘Street Sport’ #1 or Novice groups.
For more information please call us on 0844 3728 329 or email email@example.com.
- Please ensure you have read our T&C's / Rider Information prior to booking. Insurance - it should be noted that standard insurance will not cover bike track day riding. Please make your own arrangements for accident cover.