Getting here is easy — reach us by road, rail, bus, bike, plane or even helicopter.
We’re set in the heart of England.
Easy access if you prefer to drive.
FROM THE NORTH
60 minutes south of Birmingham with road access exceptionally easy along the A43 dual carriageway from the M1 motorway.
FROM THE SOUTH
90 minutes north of central London from the M40 motorway and A43 dual carriageway.
Parking at Silverstone is easy.
Car parks open up to half an hour before gate opening times and are closed overnight – subject to change.
Check the event page for prices.
Silverstone is well supported by many rail stations close by.
- The closest station, Wolverton, is approximately 10 miles (16km) away from the circuit. It offers direct train services to London Euston, Birmingham New Street and Northampton Rail Stations.
- In the area and all under 13 miles (20km) away are Banbury, Milton Keynes and Northampton rail stations.
No need to book in advance
Stagecoach operates local bus services to and from the circuit for our key events. Just turn up on the day and pay the driver – be prepared for busy services for large events.
The drop off point is located close to the circuit entrance. Please consult the local bus service for their current timetables.
Taxis are readily available at all train stations.
- Book return taxis from Silverstone in advance.
MONSTER ENERGY BRITISH GRAND PRIX MOTOGP
The Taxi drop off point at the circuit is located in car park 36 via Silverstone Village.
Enjoy easy access from several international airports, with excellent transport links across the UK.
- 6.9 miles (11km) from Turweston Flight Centre (Park & Ride shuttle available for Formula 1 British Grand Prix)
- 55 miles (88km) from Birmingham Airport
- 42 miles (68km) from London Luton Airport
- 67 miles (108km) from Heathrow Airport
- 89 miles (143km) from Stansted Airport