*The date for this event has now been confirmed!*
For the fourth year running the FIA World Endurance Championship season returns to Silverstone! The 6 hours of Silverstone is sure to be packed with non-stop action. Le Mans style endurance racing has hooked generations of fans since the first 24 Hours of Le Mans held in 1923 and 92 years later the racing is a mixture of Le Mans Prototypes and GT cars where anything can happen. During the 6 hours of Silverstone, drivers will compete for the Royal Automobile Club Tourist Trophy. This trophy was first awarded in 1905 and is the world’s oldest motorsport trophy still being competed for!
What's on Offer?
This year’s 6 hours of Silverstone ticket gives you access to a lot of FREE extras including:
- FIA WEC Pit Lane Walkabout on Sunday available with the first 2,000 tickets only! (SOLD OUT)
- Pit Lane Walkabout on Saturday for ELMS open to all on a first come first served basis
- Paddock access for FIA WEC, ELMS and additional support race
- Roving access to selected grandstands
- Free parking
- Access to the shuttle buses around Silverstone
- Keep updated with the track action on the Giant Screens available and Le Mans radio live on air
- A whole host of fantastic entertainment in the Fan Area for all the family
PLUS! A roving ticket for those 15 years and under is FREE of charge if purchased with an adult ticket!
For event Terms and Conditions click.