So you've done the single seater experience and you want more. We understand. The Advanced single seater will take your racing skills to the next levels. You’ll get to grips with braking, corner entry and cornering – and then you’ll bring it all together against some lap times.
Each session you drive will be timed and with the help of the instructors you will work towards reducing your lap times.
- Session 1: Concentrate on vision and maximising braking and corner entry.
- Session 2: Corner Techniques - Look at the mid point to exit.
- Session 3: Piecing this all together to bring down those all important lap times
- This advanced session lasts about 2hrs.
- Driving Time: Approx 45 minutes. Actual time in cars depends on speed and individual ability.
- Circuit: Stowe Circuit 1.2 miles. Specifically designed to maximise the Single Seater’s power and potential.
A few rules
You need to be between 5ft 2 and 6ft 4 tall, and weigh less than 18st.
And you’ll need to have held a full driving licence for at least a year – we’ll ask to see it on the day.
Want to give this as a gift and can't wait that long? Download the gift certificate here.