The adrenaline rush of Britain’s only MotoGP™ track is simply unbeatable. Bikers from novice to pro are impressed by the sheer thrill of the track, the camaraderie of the pits, and the expert, friendly instruction. Choose from up to 4 different circuit configurations for your bike track day.
Getting off the road and onto the track. Giving yourself and your bike some real freedom. There’s just nothing like it – opening up the throttle and honing your riding skills around the legendary corners and stretching the legs of your machine on the straights of the famous Silverstone circuit. Novice or expert, you’re in good hands under the guidance of our expert instructors . You’ve got plenty of space on the track, excellent safety organisation and superb facilities in the garages and pit areas. It’s pure bike heaven.
Setting Silverstone apart:
Choose your configuration: international, Stowe or GP circuits
- Fewer riders on the track
- Women-only days
- Expert instructors
- Up to seven sessions in the day
- All day refreshments in the garages and café. (There’s complimentary tea, coffee and water all day, and a £10 voucher to spend in the café
- Mechanic, suspension, tyre-changing and photography services
- Alpinestars riding gear available to hire
- 1:1 instruction available to book on the day
If you have any enquiries please contact us via email email@example.com.