2016 Race Maker applications will be available in the coming weeks. Please check back to this page at a later date, for more information.
- Do you want to be a part of the UK’s most prestigious motor sport events?
- Are you a people-person who can help us offer a big hearted welcome?
- Do you want hands on event experience?
- Do you want to be part of a team who are passionate about delivering world class events?
If so we have a fantastic opportunity for you! After the outstanding response to the launch of the Silverstone Race Makers programme 3 years ago, Silverstone Circuits are seeking to increase the Race Maker programme across multiple events for 2016.
We are looking for volunteers to fulfil various roles such as customer service, gate and grandstand stewards. Volunteers will be working directly with members of the Silverstone Circuits team and its partners.
Responsibilities may include welcoming members of the public to the venue, ticket checking, giving directions, dealing with customer queries and stewarding,
As a 'Thank You' for your time over the event weekend you will be provided with training, your own Race Maker uniform and accessories , food and refreshments.
So, if you want to donate your time to volunteer, and be part of these amazing events, you'll find we have a rewarding volunteer opportunity for you.
You will need to:
- Be over 18
- Be able to provide evidence of your entitlement to work in the UK
- Be a good team player
- Not afraid of hard work
- Be pro-active
- Be able to travel at your own expense to Silverstone for training and live event days
- Be available to attend an interview if your application is successful
|2016 British Superbike Championship||8 - 10 April|
|2016 FIA World Endurance Championship||15 - 17 April|
|2016 British Grand Prix MotoGP||Date TBC|
|2016 FORMULA 1 BRITISH GRAND PRIX||8-10 July|
|2016 British Touring Car Championships||17 - 18 September|
Preference will be given to those who can attend multiple events should applications be oversubscribed.