Silverstone Circuits are seeking enthusiastic volunteers for the 2013 Formula 1 British Grand Prix and 2013 MotoGP™.
- Do you want to be a part of the UK’s most prestigious motor sport events?
- Are you a people-person who can help us offer a big hearted welcome?
- Do you want hands on event experience?
- Do you want to be part of a team who are passionate about delivering world class events?
If so we have a fantastic opportunity for you to be involved with two of the most prestigious motorsport events in the 2013 calendar.
We are looking for volunteers to fulfil various roles such as assisting with stewarding and providing information to customers. Volunteers will be working directly with members of Silverstone Circuits. Responsibilities may include welcoming members of the public to the venue, checking tickets, giving directions, dealing with customer queries and assisting with disability transportation around the site.
As a Big Thank You for your time and help you will be provided with training, your own uniform and refreshments. You will also have an opportunity to watch the race on the Sunday of the event!
So, whether you want to donate your time to volunteer and help, or you simply fancy an amazing weekend, you'll find we have a rewarding volunteer opportunity for you.
You will need to:
- Be over 18
- Be able to provide evidence of your entitlement to work in the UK
- Be a good team player
- Not afraid of hard work
- Be pro-active
- Be able to travel at your own expense to Silverstone for training and live event days
- Be available to attend an interview on site if your application is successful
|Dates for your Diary
|2013 F1® Training
||Saturday 18 May
|Sunday 19 May
|Saturday 08 June
|Sunday 09 June
|2013 Formula 1 British Grand Prix
||Thursday 27 – Sunday 30 June inclusive
|2013 MotoGP Training
||Saturday 17 August
|Sunday 18 August
|2013 MotoGP British Grand Prix
||Thursday 29 August – Sunday 01 September inclusive
Please note the deadline for all 2013 Race Maker applications is Sunday 10 March.