Abbie was brought to her first race track aged 2 months old and now has 12 years racing experience under her belt.
Years instructing experience:
Years racing experience:
Favourite Experience Car:
- Abbie’s father used to race (Paul Eaton) and she was brought to her first race track aged 2 months old, Motorsport is in her blood
- At 10 Abbie started Karting. Competed for 4 years in the various karting echelons gaining many wins and podiums
- Move into Cars aged 15
- 2009 entered first ‘adult’ championship in the Dunlop Sportmaxx Cup racing a Vauxhall Corsa SRI winning the Class B Championship
- 2011-2012 raced in the Mazda Mx5 Supercup doing part seasons and various races as and when budget allowed
- 2013: After having over a year out competed in the last 8 races of the Mazda Mx5 Supercup and achieved 6 podiums, 1 win and 1 fastest lap
- 2014: Competing in the Mazda Mx5 Supercup
Hints and tips
If the track is wet, make sure to use the wet lines, particularly around Stowe Corner. The outside of the corner offers much more grip!
Ensure you use all of the circuit to maximise your exit speed.
Take your time on the first lap and try to get your bearings around the track.