Jamie racing history has seen him race all over the world including Dubai, Barcelona and of course in the UK here at Silverstone.
Years instructing experience:
Years racing experience:
Favourite Experience Car:
- 2005 BRDC Formula Ford Finalist
- 2005 FF1600 Race Debut at the Silverstone Walter Hayes Trophy
- 2006-2007 FF1600 North west Formula Ford
- 2008 Britcar Production Championship
- 2009 Lotus On Track Elise Trophy 11 Wins from 13 Starts and Britcar GT Ferrari F430
- 2010 Britsh GT GT4 Champion and Britcar and Lotus 1000km
- 2011 Britcar,Lotus Cup UK, GT Cup and Radical UK cup
- 2012 Radical UK Cup and Lotus Cup UK, F3 Cup, Barcelona 24 Hour
- 2013 Dubai 24 Hour, Lotus Cup UK and British GT
- 2014 British GT and TBC
My fondest Memory of racing at Silverstone was in 2009 and when I was racing in the Elise Trophy. On that weekend I was also coaching former BBC F1 Anchorman Jake Humphrey, he drove well in the end to make it the finish despite hitting half the field and even putting me in the gravel during some 1-1 coaching on the Friday.