Getting here is easy — reach us by road, rail, bus, bike, plane or even helicopter.
Silverstone is well supported by many rail stations close by.
• The closest station, Wolverton, is approximately 10 miles (16km) away from the circuit. It offers direct train services to London Euston, Birmingham New Street and Northampton Rail Stations.
• In the area and all under 13 miles (20km) away are Banbury, Milton Keynes and Northampton rail stations.
We've arranged Bus Transfers from Milton Keynes Train Station. Add this return bus ticket at the time of purchasing a MotoGP™ event ticket.
Return bus transfer from Milton Keynes to Silverstone
Saturday Return Ticket - £15
Sunday Return Ticket - £15
Jump on a service near you and arrive with ease at the main gate. We are planning more frequent and enhanced services, including on Race Day, that will allow travel to our circuit and official campsites. Book in advance directly with these operators.
Services available from location across the UK. Check back for tickets.
Megabus coaches gets you right to the entrance gate and back with little fuss. Check back for tickets.
Arriving by coach?
Coach Operators will need to pre-book and pay prior to arrival, to ensure you have a parking space on the day.
To arrange coach parking, contact us via [email protected].
As you arrive on the day, you’ll be directed to an official car park in close proximity to the circuit (all car parks are within a 15-20 minute walk to the main gate). We will ask you to select your approach from either M1 or M40. This is for operational purposes only and you’ll be able to arrive from a different direction on the day of the event.
PRICE PER CAR
- Friday £10
- Saturday £15
- Sunday £20
- 3-Day Weekend £30
Please note: These car parks are not suitable for larger vehicles such as trucks, buses, coaches or mini-buses. Parking Enforcement Operations are in place over the event weekend in all car parks.
Parking is free and no parking pass is needed.
Please select this option at the time of booking to help us manage parking at the event.
BLUE BADGE PARKING
Blue badge parking is available for Blue Badge holders and is located in Car Park 50, which is in front of the main entrance to Silverstone.
HOW TO BOOK
- You'll need to purchase Official Car Parking
- Email us a copy of your blue badge to [email protected]
- We’ll supply you with a disabled parking pass
- Display it clearly with your blue badge on the day
Enjoy easy access from several national and international airports, with excellent transport links across the UK.
- 6.9 miles (11km) from Turweston Flight Centre
- 55 miles (88km) from Birmingham Airport
- 42 miles (68km) from London Luton Airport
- 67 miles (108km) from Heathrow Airport
- 89 miles (143km) from Stansted Airport
We’re set in the heart of England.