Getting here is easy — reach us by road, rail, bus, bike, plane or even helicopter.
We’re set in the heart of England.
Beat the traffic and make the most of our Park & Ride service.
PRICES PER CAR
- Friday - £15
- Saturday - £25
- Sunday - £35
- 3 Day Weekend - £55
Easy access if you prefer to drive.
FROM THE NORTH
60 minutes south of Birmingham with road access exceptionally easy along the A43 dual carriageway from the M1 motorway.
FROM THE SOUTH
90 minutes north of central London from the M40 motorway and A43 dual carriageway.
Taxis are readily available at all train stations. The drop off point at the circuit is now located in car park 25 behind the Silverstone UTC via Silverstone Village using Winterhills lane.
Parking at Silverstone is easy - all you need to do is book your parking when you order your tickets online.
BLUE BADGE HOLDERS
There’re a number of disabled parking areas available. Visit our Accessibility section for more information.
COMING BY MOTORBIKE?
Parking is free and no parking pass is needed. But, please select this option at the time of booking to help us manage parking at the event.
CIRCUIT PARKING PRICES
- Friday - £25
- Saturday - £40
- Sunday - £60
- 3 Day Weekend - £75
ARRIVING BY CAR FROM M1/TOWCESTER OR M40/BRACKLEY?
The direction you select in the booking process is non-binding and for operational purposes only. You’ll be able to arrive from a different direction on the day of the event.
Car parks open up to half an hour before gate opening times and are closed overnight.
Silverstone is well supported by many train stations close by.
- The closest station, Wolverton, is approximately 10 miles (16km) away from the circuit. It offers direct train services to London Euston, Birmingham New Street and Northampton Train Stations.
- In the area and all under 13 miles (20km) away are Banbury, Milton Keynes and Northampton Train stations.
Stagecoach operates local bus services to and from the circuit. No need to book in advance. Just turn up on the day and pay the driver – be prepared for busy services for large events. The drop off point is located close to the circuit entrance. Please consult the local bus service for their current timetables. Visit the Stagecoach website.
- Milton Keynes Central train station (routes 83, MK1 and X91) Northampton train station,
- Northampton bus station (routes N1, 87 and 88)
- Sixfields football ground, to Silverstone Circuit (route 87)
SUNDAY ONLY SERVICES
- N1 – departs every 20 mins from 6am from North Gate Bus Station Bay 14, Northampton Rail Station
- MK1 – departs every 30 mins from Milton Keynes Rail Station Z6
Enjoy easy access from several international airports, with excellent transport links across the UK.
- 55 miles (88km) from Birmingham Airport
- 42 miles (68km) from London Luton Airport
- 67 miles (108km) from Heathrow Airport
- 89 miles (143km) from Stansted Airport