Getting here is easy — reach us by road, rail, bus, bike, plane or even helicopter.
BLUE BADGE HOLDERS
There’re a number of disabled parking areas available. Visit our Accessibility section for more information.
COMING BY MOTORBIKE?
Parking is free and no parking pass is needed. But, please select this option at the time of booking to help us manage parking at the event.
All you need to do is book your parking option when you book your tickets online. Here are your two options.
CAR PARK 1
As you arrive on the day, you’ll be directed to your allocated car park outside the circuit and have up to a 20 minute walk to the entrance gates (depending on how quickly you walk of course!).
Car parks open up to half an hour before gate opening times and are closed overnight.
CAR PARK 1 PRICES
- Friday - £25
- Saturday - £40
- Sunday - £60
- 3 Day Weekend - £75
CAR PARK 2
You’ll be allocated an off-site car park, jump on a free shuttle service, and be dropped off a 2 minute walk from the gates.
Car parks will be confirmed soon and you will receive details of your allocated car park nearer to the event.
|CARPARK TO CIRCUIT||FIRST BUS||LAST BUS||CIRCUIT TO CARPARK||FIRST BUS||LAST BUS|
CAR PARK 2 PRICES
- Friday £15
- Saturday £25
- Sunday £35
- 3 Day Weekend £55
ARRIVING BY CAR FROM M1/TOWCESTER OR M40/BRACKLEY?
When booking Car Park 1, we will ask you to select if you are approaching from either M1 or M40. This is for operational purposes only and you’ll be able to arrive from a different direction on the day of the event.
With Car Park 2, once you've chosen from M1 or M40, you will be allocated a car park which cannot be changed. (You'll be emailed with the location of the car park nearer to the event).
Easy access if you prefer to drive.
FROM THE NORTH
60 minutes south of Birmingham with road access exceptionally easy along the A43 dual carriageway from the M1 motorway.
FROM THE SOUTH
90 minutes north of central London from the M40 motorway and A43 dual carriageway.
Taxis are readily available at all train stations. The drop off point at the circuit is now located in car park 25 behind the Silverstone UTC via Silverstone Village using Winterhills lane.
Silverstone is well supported by many train stations close by.
- The closest station, Wolverton, is approximately 10 miles (16km) away from the circuit. It offers direct train services to London Euston, Birmingham New Street and Northampton Train Stations.
- In the area and all under 13 miles (20km) away are Banbury, Milton Keynes and Northampton Train stations.
Choose the flexibility of Megabus. With 20KG baggage allowance and up to 21 cities departing for Silverstone across the weekend, Megabus coaches gets you right to the entrance gate and back again with little fuss.
With services departing across the UK, book your coach journey for door to door convenience.
Stagecoach operates local bus services to and from the circuit. No need to book in advance. Just turn up on the day and pay the driver – be prepared for busy services for large events. The drop off point is located close to the circuit entrance. Please consult the local bus service for their current timetables. Visit the Stagecoach website.
- Milton Keynes Central train station (routes 83, MK1 and X91) Northampton train station,
- Northampton bus station (routes N1, 87 and 88)
- Sixfields football ground, to Silverstone Circuit (route 87)
SUNDAY ONLY SERVICES
- N1 – departs every 20 mins from 6am from North Gate Bus Station Bay 14, Northampton Rail Station
- MK1 – departs every 30 mins from Milton Keynes Rail Station Z6
Enjoy easy access from several international airports, with excellent transport links across the UK.
- 55 miles (88km) from Birmingham Airport
- 42 miles (68km) from London Luton Airport
- 67 miles (108km) from Heathrow Airport
- 89 miles (143km) from Stansted Airport
We’re set in the heart of England.