We care. We take responsibility. When we work with the local community and wider society, we always consider the impact of what we do on customers, suppliers, employees, and the planet.
- To make a positive contribution to the local community, maximising the benefits that the circuit brings whilst minimising any negative effects.
- To expand on successful education initiatives that Silverstone already has in place.
- Maximise use of our health initiatives to benefit the local community.
- Use Silverstone’s brand, heritage and facilities to increase tourism to our region, working with partners from Northamptonshire and Aylesbury Vale.
- Minimise the effect that the business and its activities has on the environment.
Each year Silverstone donates approximately £20,000 of event tickets to a wide range of charitable causes across the region to help raise funds through a raffle or charity auction.
Our charity policy focuses our available resources on our most local charities (within a 10 mile radius) or those with a strong motorsport connection.
If you’d like to apply for event tickets to raise funds for your charity and you meet the criteria above, please complete our form.