Each year Silverstone donates event tickets to the value of approximately £20,000 to a wide range of charitable causes across the region. These are typically used to raise funds through a raffle or charity auction.
Our charity policy allows us to focus our available resources on our most local charities (within a 10 mile radius) or those with a strong motorsport connection.
If you would like to apply for event tickets to raise funds through a raffle or auction and you meet the criteria above, please fill in the charity enquiry form opposite.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive unfortunately we are unable to respond to enquiries that do not meet the criteria above.
Local Resident Information
Thank you for your continued support of Silverstone Circuit, it’s very much appreciated. This web page will be updated throughout the year with useful information for you, including any noisy track days and traffic management plans for larger events.
Residents of villages local to the circuit are offered a 2020 Residents Pass, entitling free access to the circuit on selected race weekends throughout the 2020 season. Free of Charge events are listed on the left.
We would kindly ask you to delay requesting a Residents Pass at the current time. Our call centre has limited staffing due to Coronavirus and is very busy. We will update you on this website page and local community Social Media. Please also note that the Welcome Centre is temporarily closed, so passes cannot be collected.
To claim your Residents Pass:
1. Call 0344 372 8344 (call charges will apply) to request a Residents Pass
A confirmation email will then be sent to you.
2. Take your confirmation email and ID (with proof of local address) to the Welcome Centre at the Circuit Entrance and collect your 2020 season pass. The Welcome Centre is open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Please note: Passes are currently not available for collection due to temporary closure of the Welcome Centre.
Terms and Conditions – Important Information
- Each household will be allocated a maximum of two adult passes
- Passes are not transferable and are subject to availability
- Lost passes will not be replaced
- Any applications made after 1 June 2020 will not be issued with a pass
- Resident must present confirmation email and ID when collecting their Residents’ Pass
- Residents must be registered by 1 June 2020 to qualify for discount offers and future emails
- Children will be free of charge for the events listed with the exception of the Silverstone Classic. Children 5 and under will be free of charge for this event
The Silverstone Experience – Temporarily closed
The Silverstone Experience, a brand new visitor attraction, opened in Winter 2019. We would like to offer all residents half price entry until 31 May 2020. Please note that this offer is not valid for the weekends of 10-12 April (BSB) or 25-26 April (BTCC). For terms and conditions, click here.
Please call our booking line on 03339 999884 before visiting to check ticket availability.
IMPORTANT LOCAL INFORMATION
The following dates may produce noisy track activity:
Monday 23 March/ Tuesday 24 March
Monday 30 March/ Tuesday 31 March
Wednesday 1 April /Thursday 2 April
Friday 17 April
Monday 27 April/ Tuesday 28 April
Thursday 7 May
Friday 15 May
Tuesday 26 May/ Wednesday 27 May
Traffic in the area may be heavy on the following dates:
Sunday 12 April
Sunday 26 April
Sunday 3 May
Sunday 7 June
Sunday 14 June
Thursday 16 – Saturday 18 July
Saturday 1 – Sunday 2 August
Sunday 9 Aug
Saturday 29 – Sunday 30 Aug
Saturday 5 – Sunday 6 September
Sunday 27 September
The Residents Pass grants you FREE access to the circuit on selected race weekends throughout the 2020 season.
Children go free to the majority of our meetings, so why not bring the family along and experience all that Silverstone has to offer.
We hope to see you at the Circuit this year and that you’ll enjoy the great racing!
Our local community are important to us and therefore we strive to provide relevant information on the event and track activity that may be audible to our neighbours on certain days. In our daily operational activity we monitor the level of noise generated to ensure that we operate within the limits set for the circuit but if you have any complaints regarding the noise please direct them to Julia Sawyer, Interim Head of Health & Safety on: 07769 553043.
FREE EVENTS IN 2020
Date Event 21 – 22 March British Automobile Racing Club – postponed 04 – 05 April British Motorcycle Racing Club – postponed 04 – 05 April 750 Motor Club – postponed 11 April Bennetts British Superbike Championship (Saturday only) – postponed 18 – 19 April Formula Vintage by the Vintage Sports-Car Club – postponed 25 April Kwik Fit British Touring Car Championship (Saturday only) – postponed 16 – 17 May Historic Sports Car Club 22 – 24 May British Automobile Racing Club & Citroën C1 24hr Challenge 20 – 21 June Motorsport Vision Racing 02 August Silverstone Classic (Sunday only) 08 August Bentley Drivers Club 08 – 09 August 750 Motor Club 15 – 16 August Motorsport Vision Racing 22 – 23 August Classic Sports Car Club 12 – 13 September British Racing Sports Car Club 27 September Kwik Fit British Touring Car Championship (Saturday only) 03 October Aston Martin Owners Club Racing 10 – 11 October British Automobile Racing Club 17 – 18 October Historic Sports Car Club 24 October 750 Motor Club – Birkett Relay 31 Oct – 01 Nov Silverstone Walter Hayes Trophy
Silverstone Circuit is the Home of British Motor Racing and, whilst totally committed to this status, we are equally dedicated to working with the local community and wider society, taking responsibility for the impact of our activities on customers, suppliers, employees and the community as well as the environment.
CSR – Silverstone objectives
- To make a positive contribution to the local community, maximising the benefits that the circuit brings and minimising any negative effects.
- To expand on some of the successful education initiatives that Silverstone already has in place.
- Maximise utilisation of our health initiatives to benefit the local community.
- Use Silverstone’s brand, heritage and facilities to increase tourism to our region, working with partners from Northamptonshire and Aylesbury Vale.
- Minimise the effect that the business and its’ activities has on the environment.