Each year Silverstone donates event tickets to the value of approximately £20,000 to a wide range of charitable causes across the region. These are typically used to raise funds through a raffle or charity auction.
Our charity policy allows us to focus our available resources on our most local charities (within a 10 mile radius) or those with a strong motorsport connection.
If you would like to apply for event tickets to raise funds through a raffle or auction and you meet the criteria above, please fill in the charity enquiry form opposite.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive unfortunately we are unable to respond to enquiries that do not meet the criteria above.
Local Resident Information
2020 RESIDENTS PASS
PLEASE NOTE: RESIDENT PASS APPLICATIONS FOR 2020 ARE COMING SOON
IMPORTANT LOCAL INFORMATION
The following dates may produce noisy track activity:
Wednesday 12th February
Friday 14th February
Tuesday 3rd March
Monday 23rd March/ Tuesday 24th March
Monday 30th March/ Tuesday 31st March
Wednesday 1st April /Thursday 2nd April
Friday 17th April
Monday 27th April/ Tuesday 28th April
Friday 15th May
Tuesday 26th May/ Wednesday 27th May
THANK YOU for your continued support of Silverstone Circuit, it’s very much appreciated and we’re pleased to be offering the Residents Pass to our valued local residents.
The Residents Pass grants you FREE access to the circuit on selected race weekends throughout the 2019 season.
Children go free to the majority of our meetings, so why not bring the family along and experience all that Silverstone has to offer.
We hope to see you at the Circuit in 2019 and that you’ll enjoy the great racing!
Our local community are important to us and therefore we strive to provide relevant information on the event and track activity that may be audible to our neighbours on certain days. In our daily operational activity we monitor the level of noise generated to ensure that we operate within the limits set for the circuit but if you have any complaints regarding the noise please direct them to Julia Sawyer, Interim Head of Health & Safety on: 07769 553043.
Terms and Conditions – Important Information
- Each household will be allocated a maximum of two adult passes
- Each adult must register individually
- Passes are not transferable and are subject to availability
- Lost passes will not be replaced
- Any applications made after 1 June 2019 will not be issued with a pass
- Resident must present confirmation email and local resident ID when collecting their Residents Pass
- Residents must be registered by 1 June 2019 to qualify for discount offers and future emails
- Children will be free of charge for the events listed
- Calls to 0344 number will be charged at a local rate
FREE OF CHARGE EVENTS
2020 events coming soon…
Silverstone Circuit is the Home of British Motor Racing and, whilst totally committed to this status, we are equally dedicated to working with the local community and wider society, taking responsibility for the impact of our activities on customers, suppliers, employees and the community as well as the environment.
CSR – Silverstone objectives
- To make a positive contribution to the local community, maximising the benefits that the circuit brings and minimising any negative effects.
- To expand on some of the successful education initiatives that Silverstone already has in place.
- Maximise utilisation of our health initiatives to benefit the local community.
- Use Silverstone’s brand, heritage and facilities to increase tourism to our region, working with partners from Northamptonshire and Aylesbury Vale.
- Minimise the effect that the business and its’ activities has on the environment.