Each year Silverstone donates event tickets to the value of approximately £20,000 to a wide range of charitable causes across the region. These are typically used to raise funds through a raffle or charity auction.
Our charity policy allows us to focus our available resources on our most local charities (within a 10 mile radius) or those with a strong motorsport connection.
If you would like to apply for event tickets to raise funds through a raffle or auction and you meet the criteria above, please fill in the charity enquiry form opposite.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive unfortunately we are unable to respond to enquiries that do not meet the criteria above.
Local Resident Information
2019 RESIDENTS PASS
THANK YOU for your continued support of Silverstone Circuit, it’s very much appreciated and we’re pleased to be offering the Residents Pass to our valued local residents.
The Residents Pass will grant you FREE access to the circuit on selected race weekends throughout the 2019 season.
Residents Pass holders will also be offered special discounts for selected events during the year. You’ll need to opt-in to receive our marketing communications to be able to receive our special offers and circuit updates by email, just tick the relevant box(es) below.
Children go free to the majority of our meetings, so why not bring the family along and experience all that Silverstone has to offer.
We hope to see you at the Circuit in 2019 and that you’ll enjoy the great racing!
To complete the Residents Pass booking process please call 0344 3750 740 and select option 1. (Call charges will apply ). A confirmation email will then be sent to you. Please note this is a different procedure than previously.
Please take your confirmation email and ID (with proof of your local address) to the Welcome Centre (opening times Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm) at the Circuit Entrance and collect your 2019 season pass.
IMPORTANT LOCAL INFORMATION FOR 1st April
Please note for Monday 1st April there will potentially be noisy vehicles on the track.
IMPORTANT LOCAL INFORMATION FOR 2nd April
Please note for Tuesday 2nd April there will potentially be noisy vehicles on the track.
IMPORTANT LOCAL INFORMATION FOR 21st April
Please note: On Sunday 21st April (BSB 2nd Race Day) there will be increased traffic passing up the A43 and through Silverstone Village. They may also be a traffic increase in the surrounding areas.
Terms and Conditions – Important Information
- Each household will be allocated a maximum of two adult passes
- Each adult must register individually
- Passes are not transferable and are subject to availability
- Lost passes will not be replaced
- Any applications made after 1 June 2019 will not be issued with a pass
- Resident must present confirmation email and local resident ID when collecting their Residents Pass
- Residents must be registered by 1 June 2019 to qualify for discount offers and future emails
- Children will be free of charge for the events listed
- Calls to 0844 number will be charged at 7p per minute
FREE OF CHARGE EVENTS
30 March MG Car Club 30 – 31 March British Automobile Racing Club 6 – 7 April British Racing Sports Car Club 20 April 2019 Bennetts British Superbike Championship (Saturday only) 4 May 750MC 4 – 5 May Classic Sports Car Club 18 – 19 May Historic Sports Car Club 1– 2 June British Automobile Racing Club 29 – 30 June Motorsport Vision Racing 26 – 28 July Silverstone Classic (Sunday only) 28 – 29 July British Racing Sports Car Club 3 August Bentley Drivers Club 10 – 11 August 750MC 17 – 18 August Motorsport Vision Racing 14 – 15 September British Racing Sports Car Club 5 – 6 October British Racing Sports Car Club 5 October AMOC Racing 19 – 20 October Historic Sports Car Club 26 -27 October 750MC – Birkett Relay 2 -3 November Silverstone Walter Hayes Trophy 30 November British Racing Sports Car Club
Silverstone Circuit is the Home of British Motor Racing and, whilst totally committed to this status, we are equally dedicated to working with the local community and wider society, taking responsibility for the impact of our activities on customers, suppliers, employees and the community as well as the environment.
CSR – Silverstone objectives
- To make a positive contribution to the local community, maximising the benefits that the circuit brings and minimising any negative effects.
- To expand on some of the successful education initiatives that Silverstone already has in place.
- Maximise utilisation of our health initiatives to benefit the local community.
- Use Silverstone’s brand, heritage and facilities to increase tourism to our region, working with partners from Northamptonshire and Aylesbury Vale.
- Minimise the effect that the business and its’ activities has on the environment.