Each year Silverstone donates event tickets to the value of approximately £20,000 to a wide range of charitable causes across the region. These are typically used to raise funds through a raffle or charity auction.
Our charity policy allows us to focus our available resources on our most local charities (within a 10 mile radius) or those with a strong motorsport connection.
If you would like to apply for event tickets to raise funds through a raffle or auction and you meet the criteria above, please fill in the charity enquiry form opposite.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive unfortunately we are unable to respond to enquiries that do not meet the criteria above.
Local Resident Information
2019 RESIDENTS PASS
PLEASE NOTE: RESIDENT PASS APPLICATIONS FOR 2019 HAVE CLOSED
IMPORTANT LOCAL INFORMATION
Silverstone is hosting the TRAX event on Sunday 6th October. Please be aware that traffic around the area will be busy from 7 – 10am. Customers attending the event have been advised that police will be in the area monitoring driving standards. Thank you for your understanding.
The following dates may produce noisy track activity:
THANK YOU for your continued support of Silverstone Circuit, it’s very much appreciated and we’re pleased to be offering the Residents Pass to our valued local residents.
The Residents Pass grants you FREE access to the circuit on selected race weekends throughout the 2019 season.
Children go free to the majority of our meetings, so why not bring the family along and experience all that Silverstone has to offer.
We hope to see you at the Circuit in 2019 and that you’ll enjoy the great racing!
Our local community are important to us and therefore we strive to provide relevant information on the event and track activity that may be audible to our neighbours on certain days. In our daily operational activity we monitor the level of noise generated to ensure that we operate within the limits set for the circuit but if you have any complaints regarding the noise please direct them to Julia Sawyer, Interim Head of Health & Safety on: 07769 553043.
Terms and Conditions – Important Information
- Each household will be allocated a maximum of two adult passes
- Each adult must register individually
- Passes are not transferable and are subject to availability
- Lost passes will not be replaced
- Any applications made after 1 June 2019 will not be issued with a pass
- Resident must present confirmation email and local resident ID when collecting their Residents Pass
- Residents must be registered by 1 June 2019 to qualify for discount offers and future emails
- Children will be free of charge for the events listed
- Calls to 0344 number will be charged at a local rate
FREE OF CHARGE EVENTS
5 – 6 October British Racing Sports Car Club 5 October AMOC Racing 19 – 20 October Historic Sports Car Club 26 -27 October 750MC – Birkett Relay 2 -3 November Silverstone Walter Hayes Trophy 30 November British Racing Sports Car Club
Silverstone Circuit is the Home of British Motor Racing and, whilst totally committed to this status, we are equally dedicated to working with the local community and wider society, taking responsibility for the impact of our activities on customers, suppliers, employees and the community as well as the environment.
CSR – Silverstone objectives
- To make a positive contribution to the local community, maximising the benefits that the circuit brings and minimising any negative effects.
- To expand on some of the successful education initiatives that Silverstone already has in place.
- Maximise utilisation of our health initiatives to benefit the local community.
- Use Silverstone’s brand, heritage and facilities to increase tourism to our region, working with partners from Northamptonshire and Aylesbury Vale.
- Minimise the effect that the business and its’ activities has on the environment.