Getting here is easy. Reach us by road, rail, bus, bike, plane or even helicopter!
We’re set in the heart of England.
Getting to Silverstone is easy by car.
FROM THE NORTH
60 minutes south of Birmingham with road access exceptionally easy along the A43 dual carriageway from the M1 motorway.
FROM THE SOUTH
90 minutes north of central London from the M40 motorway and A43 dual carriageway.
Observe the local speed limits when you arrive and leave the circuit — with many small villages located in the area, we want to respect our neighbours.
Taxis are readily available at all train stations. Taxis are able to access Car Park 49 for drop-off. If arriving by taxi, please advise the driver to enter via entrance 4.
Parking at Silverstone for The Classic is FREE.
Car parks open up to half an hour before gate opening times and are closed overnight. Upon arrival to the circuit, stewards will direct you to the nearest available car park. Gates for The Classic open at 07:30.
BLUE BADGE HOLDERS
We have a large number of disabled car parking spaces located next to Ticket Collections. Follow signs for public parking via Entrance 10 and head for Disabled Parking. If there are any changes to these directions we will inform you prior to the event.
No need to book in advance.
Stagecoach operates local bus services to and from the circuit. Just turn up on the day and pay the driver – be prepared for busy services for large events. The drop off point is located close to the circuit entrance.
Please consult the local bus service for their current timetables.
- Milton Keynes Central train station (routes 83, MK1 and X91) Northampton train station,
- Northampton bus station (routes N1, 87 and 88)
- Sixfields football ground, to Silverstone Circuit (route 87)
SUNDAY ONLY SERVICES
- N1 – departs every 20 mins from 6am from North Gate Bus Station Bay 14, Northampton Rail Station
- MK1 – departs every 30 mins from Milton Keynes Rail Station Z6
Silverstone is well supported by many rail stations close by.
- The closest station, Wolverton, is approximately 10 miles (16km) away from the circuit. It offers direct train services to London Euston, Birmingham New Street and Northampton Rail Stations.
- In the area and all under 13 miles (20km) away are Banbury, Milton Keynes and Northampton rail stations.
Enjoy easy access from several international airports, with excellent transport links across the UK.
- 55 miles (88km) from Birmingham Airport
- 42 miles (68km) from London Luton Airport
- 67 miles (108km) from Heathrow Airport
- 89 miles (143km) from Stansted Airport